`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1999 Topps Chrome S2 - Third Break Added!!!

RE: 1999 Topps Chrome S2 - Third Break Added!!!
Third break scans added bump.

If the Holliday refractor is for trade and you get it loaded in your Organize, I would be interested...

I was just looking at your signature pic. I assume you are going to use Sweet Lou at second, but who are you going to put at first and center? Also I am a huge Pudge fan but in my opinion that should be Lance Parrish. Just my two cents. By the way, the frame is a great idea.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(02-09-2016, 09:15 AM)lecreccio Wrote: I was just looking at your signature pic. I assume you are going to use Sweet Lou at second, but who are you going to put at first and center? Also I am a huge Pudge fan but in my opinion that should be Lance Parrish. Just my two cents. By the way, the frame is a great idea.
Yeah, I started this later 2000's. I've since decided maybe I should do a newer and older frame. That way I can have Miggy and a Greenberg at first, etc. Those '84 guys are tough to find auto's and or GU from, especially vertically positioned. I definitely want Lou next to Tram. Lots of ways to go with two.

I love the old products!! This brings back memories!!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]