`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
**Updated 3/5/16** T206 Cardinals/Browns Pick Ups

**Updated 3/5/16** T206 Cardinals/Browns Pick Ups
Slowly piecing together my St. Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Browns T206 team sets. These 4 cards arrived the other day putting me at the halfway point!

[Image: oct%20pick%20fr_zpstmhpbrgs.jpg]

RE: Latest T206 Cardinals/Browns Pick Ups
Very nice.
What backs do you have on these?
Pelty is on awesome shape.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

All common backs here, the majority of my Cardinals/Browns cards are Sweet Caporal or Piedmont, but I do have a couple of Polar Bear, an Old Mill and one Tolstoi. I have a few Hall Of Famers (Waddell, Wallace & Willis) but I am missing the big two (Demmitt & OHara).

Thanks for the kind words, the Pelty does have paper loss on the back but I still love the eye appeal of the front of the card!

[Image: oct%20pick%20back_zpshc7ajumx.jpg]

Ya O'Hara and Demmitt are going to be very costly. I just picked up my 446th T206 just the other day. All I have left is the HOF and Southern Leaguers to go. Minus the Big 8

to me it is not the grade of the card if I were 116+ years old I would have a few dings and creases myself. Plus it brings character to the card. I might have 4-5 that would grade a 4 or better. But I am happy with them just like you are.

Congrats

the 150 is from 1909
and the 350 are from 1910 is you were wondering.
the 460 series are from 1911 and a little harder to locate.

I am only going for Cardinals & Browns cards but I did have the great fortune to find a Charlie Starr Drum back. These are the only non-Cardinals/Brown Cards in my T206 Collection.

As far as Demmitt & OHara, those are a pipe dream. But a team collector can dream right?? Smile

[Image: t206%20front_zpsk3j8vtgr.jpg]

[Image: t206%20back_zpsch69rkyd.jpg]

keep posting and let us know how you are coming along with this project. Me going on 13 years.

So very cool! Love those T206s! Re: Pelty ... I'd sacrifice a little paper loss on the back for a card in that condition! Amazing! Good luck tracking down the others!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

These are outstanding! This is one of those "If these cards could talk" kind of moments.
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

cool cards

Cool stuff my man; I'll add some T206 variety to my collection someday!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]