`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UPDATE: I hate that I'm doing this...but I need your help

RE: UPDATE: I hate that I'm doing this...but I need your help
(09-07-2015, 09:55 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Sadly yes he did. I put an update on my original post, 1st post in the thread. Sad
Oh man. I'm sooo sorry. Sad I tried to lift him up in Sunday School yesterday morning, but because of my poor speech due to my brain surgery, they couldn't understand what I was saying. I read your update and I teared up a little. And that's saying a lot because my tear ducts don't function normally.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(09-07-2015, 10:19 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Oh man. I'm sooo sorry. Sad I tried to lift him up in Sunday School yesterday morning, but because of my poor speech due to my brain surgery, they couldn't understand what I was saying. I read your update and I teared up a little. And that's saying a lot because my tear ducts don't function normally.
I appreciate the prayers and sympathy my friend, I know he does as well. He seems to be handling everything ok right now, but like I said, I'm afraid it just hasn't hit him yet.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(09-07-2015, 11:57 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: I appreciate the prayers and sympathy my friend, I know he does as well. He seems to be handling everything ok right now, but like I said, I'm afraid it just hasn't hit him yet.
Oh, you're Very welcome. Yeah, I too don't think its hit him yet. But, for now, I'm sure glad that he's handling it ok. I still have both Parents. They've given their all to take care of my disabled self for 14 years. I don't know what I'd do IF I were to lose one of them. It takes both of them to care for me.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Sorry to hear that man. Thoughts are with you and your friend.