`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am sick of Topps Art work...

I am sick of Topps Art work...
I okay I am just venting. I can't stand the art that Brian Kong puts out it looks bad the proportions are off and it looks as if my 5 year did it. I like the Dick Perez stuff and I understand it would be hard to get him to do it...but really. If Goodwin can get people to copy the great pieces of art in the world and look good we deserve that too, right? I guess what I am asking is does anyone else feel this way? Thanks for listening to my rant.

RE: I am sick of Topps Art work...
Kong is terrible. Getting one of his "artwork" cards is the equivalent of being shorted a card in a pack.

(07-30-2015, 04:20 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Kong is terrible. Getting one of his "artwork" cards is the equivalent of being shorted a card in a pack.
lol

At one time he did some nice A&G sketch cards but it's been a few years since they actually looked good
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I haven't looked at his art cards in a while, I know he used to make some of the nicest sketch cards. Sad to hear that the quality of his work has gone so far downhill.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/