`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just 2 short, but will it ever get finished???

Just 2 short, but will it ever get finished???
Hi

Some time ago I set about putting together the full set of Rookie Autographed Jerseys from 2013-14 Totally Certified. I originally thought there were 100 cards, but 4 of these were not made, making the target 96.

I now have 92 in hand, with another 2 redeemed (Panini tell me the Ristolainen has been shipped), but the last 2 are driving me nuts.

[Image: Page%201%20med_zpse5ttj5g5.jpg]
[Image: Page%202%20med_zpsgwxade6u.jpg]

Both the missing Tinordi and Tarasenko are SPs, as are many others and I've managed to find those, but I've never even seen them on eBay. I assume they are redemptions, and therefore assume the Tarasenko will never be issued (given his apparent unwillingness to put pen to card), but it would be nice to see - let alone obtain - the redemption card for either of these.

Both still appear on the Panini checklist, but can anyone confirm if they exist? If so, the search goes on!
Always looking for Penguins GU/Autos/Parallels/RCs
PC website: www.myollimaattacollection.weebly.com

RE: Just 2 short, but will it ever get finished???
The Tarasenko is a redemption. He did sign this year for Upper Deck so I'm holding out hope after the playoffs he will sign for Panini. Funny that I have a redemption in for the Frederik Andersen that I see in your pick and have been waiting on for a while now. Maybe it's a parallel, idk. Not sure about the Tinordi.

Beautiful set none the less

I once had a blue Tinordi redemption that I traded. Not sure if that helps.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I have seen different versions of the Tarasenko that where NOT redemptions. Not sure which ones though.