`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ebay prices versus beckett real time pricing?

RE: ebay prices versus beckett real time pricing?
(04-09-2015, 10:10 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I will only say that I use Beckett "guide" for trades...BEckett price for Beckett price...
rare cards for trade = look up values and come to terms with the trader..

Buying/selling cards..what ever the market will bear...my rule..never start an auction for less than you accept for the card..

IE: $20 card..I start at about $8..that is the lowest I would take..if you start lower and it sells..no complaints about selling too low...

Tucker: if you want to trade you need to mark the cards for trade in the column..

Love to send an offer..WELCOME to the site!!!
yeah I have already entered all of my cards and have no idea how to put them as available for trade. ideas?

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

(04-18-2015, 06:19 AM)tucker251 Wrote: yeah I have already entered all of my cards and have no idea how to put them as available for trade. ideas?
When you enter them into your org you have to enter how many you have, the amount available for trade and so on.

(04-18-2015, 07:35 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: When you enter them into your org you have to enter how many you have, the amount available for trade and so on.
Yeah. I'm passed that now lol. How do I put them up for trade now???? There's over 1000 so what would be the fastest way?

All Angels!!!

put a 1 or 2 in each box or if you only have one put 1 in the box and hit fill down you can do the same on the grade for example mint to near near mint and fill down they will all change to an 8.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Yeah the only boxes it shows that I can change are the haves, wants and the condition. It doesnt show that I can put any of them in for trade. Unless I delete my collection and start over and add it in then. Idk.

All Angels!!!

(04-18-2015, 11:51 PM)tucker251 Wrote: Yeah the only boxes it shows that I can change are the haves, wants and the condition. It doesnt show that I can put any of them in for trade. Unless I delete my collection and start over and add it in then. Idk.
At the top of your collection where it actually starts to list cards there is a small "choose columns" icon. Click on that and scroll through the options. From there you can re-mark all of your cards for have, want, for trade, etc. You can also choose your layout for how you want your collection to be displayed when you view it.

Thank you!

All Angels!!!

Tucker251, I was like you about a year ago...a new member looking for answers to this new hobby that I didn't know much about. This site is awesome and has made collecting a new passion for me. RollX is always involved in something in a negative way it seems. The overwhelming amount of people that like this site should speak volumes. Just keep asking any questions you may have and most everyone will help you any way that they can. Most everything I've learned about collecting has been Q&A on this site. Without further delay......WELCOME TO THE HOBBY!!!!!!

Also, hofcollector & waynetalger are GO TO guys in any situation lol!
[Image: image.jpg]

(04-19-2015, 06:49 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: At the top of your collection where it actually starts to list cards there is a small "choose columns" icon. Click on that and scroll through the options. From there you can re-mark all of your cards for have, want, for trade, etc. You can also choose your layout for how you want your collection to be displayed when you view it.
Is there a way I can choose a "fill down" option? Sorry to keep bringing it up. Just wanna set these up ya know.

All Angels!!!

Hi you can click on check mark next to the select option then above the trade away colummn hit the fill button and its auto fills how many you have ft. You can also change how many items you see per page ie the default is 100.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes