`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ebay prices versus beckett real time pricing?

RE: ebay prices versus beckett real time pricing?
Thanks. I figured it out

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

I received two cards in trade at a show this weekend (They were FB by the way) of which Beckett had no pricing. When I searched EBay, guess what, no copies of those cards were on the Bay either.

As far as I could tell, they were Panini Spectra FB HOF autographs of Raymond Berry and Randy White. Both were numbered to 50

How would you have priced those cards for sale?

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(04-21-2015, 04:34 PM)richk Wrote: I received two cards in trade at a show this weekend (They were FB by the way) of which Beckett had no pricing. When I searched EBay, guess what, no copies of those cards were on the Bay either.

As far as I could tell, they were Panini Spectra FB HOF autographs of Raymond Berry and Randy White. Both were numbered to 50

How would you have priced those cards for sale?

Rich
You and the other person involved are simply in a speculative situation and it just comes down to the comfortability of both parties involved in regards to price/trade value. Honestly, if it's something major, I'd pass until some sort of market is established by others. Unless you were really into/desperate for the cards I'd just pass until there was some sort of data to go off of.