`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Anyone?

Trade Anyone?
It's TBT...so I'm throwing it back like when people used to trade vs trying to sell all their cards for 10x what they are actually worth. So let's get some stuff done...

-Erik

RE: Trade Anyone?
(03-26-2015, 12:00 PM)usafshelland Wrote: It's TBT...so I'm throwing it back like when people used to trade vs trying to sell all their cards for 10x what they are actually worth. So let's get some stuff done...

-Erik
Good call man. I'll check you out, we could handle a second trade
Hiding that Matthews auto eh? Offer sent. Porobably will go in your favor for that one!

OPEN OFFER SENT.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

You can check me for shtuff if you like, been doing a lot of good trading lately and like to do more!
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

Open offer sent

open offer sent

Offer sent

open offer sent

Pretty sure I've responded to everyone... let's see some counters and acceptances.

Well, I made 4 trades out of this original post... can I make another 4 with a bump?