`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cancelling OPG /Org

Cancelling OPG /Org
Decided to cancel my 12-month sub to OPG football and thus org/trade. I'm going to be just as active as I've ever been here but with Topps (and with it Finest) exiting the licensed football arena buying an $81 OPG doesn't make a lot of sense for me for a sport that isn't active for 12 months and for collecting cards that don't move in price all that often.

I expect to shift my hobby goals more towards TTM autograph requests and getting my replica jersey frame project off the ground. So if you'd like to make a trade, my sub runs out in July. As always, looking for Alshon Jeffery cards I don't have and Topps Finest cards from 1992-current from the lowest base up to the most expensive RC auto. Thanks!

RE: Cancelling OPG /Org
Been there, don't blame you. There are a lot of ways to trade nowadays elsewhere it seems.

Hopefully we'll still see you around the forums!

Yea I'm thinking of moving that way soon myself. I only subscribe to football but still I feel you. PLUS the latest, with this Registry being down for the past 2 weeks and was told it would be up and running 2 days ago.
Beckett doesn't seem to care about adding new customers or keeping their old ones as of late. IMO.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(03-22-2015, 05:23 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Yea I'm thinking of moving that way soon myself. I only subscribe to football but still I feel you. PLUS the latest, with this Registry being down for the past 2 weeks and was told it would be up and running 2 days ago.
Beckett doesn't seem to care about adding new customers or keeping their old ones as of later. IMO.
I feel the same way, I just can't decide whether I want to bite the bullet and do a mass graded card crossover to PSA and just go full time with a grading company as opposed to a company that has grading and all that goes with it as a part time division.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]