`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
2014 Topps Mini HIT TRACKER and player needs

RE: 2014 Topps Mini HIT TRACKER and player needs
Collation isn't too bad. 2 boxes sorted 1-199 and very, very few dupes (so far). I can't believe how tedious it is sorting a 660 set of cards. I don't remember it being that bad in the past.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Box 1

Not the best auto but still and auto.

photo EPSON418_zps46410e94.jpg

Box 2 The best of the three boxes

Jeter Gold
Jose Fernandez Plate
Clayton League Leaders Gold
Jose Abrue Rookie

photo EPSON419_zps688db48f.jpg

photo EPSON420_zpsbf667892.jpg

Box 3

photo EPSON421_zpsadfd76ba.jpg

I havent load all the Future is now cards but the cards above are loaded. All FT the Jeter and plate will be tougher to get.
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

(02-03-2015, 04:42 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Collation isn't too bad. 2 boxes sorted 1-199 and very, very few dupes (so far). I can't believe how tedious it is sorting a 660 set of cards. I don't remember it being that bad in the past.

1st, congrats on a very awesome break. The midi's and you belong together. Congrats on the Kershaw/Jose and your 1/1...great looking cards. Great trade bait with the plate (I laughed seeing it....not a funny card, funny who pulled it....). I must say, for $50, there is alot of value in three boxes, it's not the greatest product, but a fun rip \.

BTW...I got 2 more Jeter base (to go with the one in the DrM box since Aug...LOL) if still needed.

Again congrats and thanks for sharing!
Great stuff Ringers! I think box 2 was supposed to be my box! I have some nice Tigers (nothing loaded yet) from this product to pry some of your cards/plate away. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-03-2015, 07:57 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: Box 2 The best of the three boxes

Jeter Gold
Jose Fernandez Plate
Clayton League Leaders Gold
Jose Abrue Rookie

I havent load all the Future is now cards but the cards above are loaded. All FT the Jeter and plate will be tougher to get.
I'd say you did above average on these! Congrats on the sweet Jeets and JoFer. If you're trading the Goldy relic please give me a look. Thanks!

2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Looks like mine will arrive tomorrow, which is a good thing because my apartment complex office is closed today.

So perhaps I'll put off opening a box tomorrow and I'll do it in phases over the weekend - one Friday night, one Saturday and one Sunday.
Kepler

Broke three boxes last week, still 100+ short of a set. Here are my hits, box by box. Everything is in my org along with what I need for the base & Future is Now set.

[Image: IMG_20150124_0001_NEW_zpsdnp5pldl.jpg]

[Image: 3d791fe1-5d9a-4148-8d1c-a9d2b793f02f_zpsmqkfs0jk.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150124_0003_zps3ggw8e4d.jpg]

(02-04-2015, 11:57 AM)frankthefrowner Wrote: Broke three boxes last week, still 100+ short of a set. Here are my hits, box by box. Everything is in my org along with what I need for the base & Future is Now set.

[Image: IMG_20150124_0001_NEW_zpsdnp5pldl.jpg]
Nice hits on the Plate, Kinsler and the Kershaw.

Feel free to check me for the rest of your base sets. I opened two boxes and will not be putting the set together. Gold Stars indicating your wants randomly show up in trade offers so not sure if I have any you need.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(02-04-2015, 10:47 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Looks like mine will arrive tomorrow, which is a good thing because my apartment complex office is closed today.

So perhaps I'll put off opening a box tomorrow and I'll do it in phases over the weekend - one Friday night, one Saturday and one Sunday.
You'll cave, just like I did. I was going to go one per day ... Sheesh ... That idea lasted about 10 min. Smile
They're just so small and easy to open. It's like trying to eat just one potato chip. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-04-2015, 12:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You'll cave, just like I did. I was going to go one per day ... Sheesh ... That idea lasted about 10 min. Smile
They're just so small and easy to open. It's like trying to eat just one potato chip. Smile
So very true!
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(02-04-2015, 12:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You'll cave, just like I did. I was going to go one per day ... Sheesh ... That idea lasted about 10 min. Smile
Well, I might make it to Friday night just because I need to clear a spot on the table to make it easier to sort. At least I hope I have that much will power. haha (I don't think I do)
Kepler