`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
2014 Topps Mini HIT TRACKER and player needs

RE: 2014 Topps Mini HIT TRACKER and player needs
Received my 3 boxes yesterday.....scan heavy as I posted all the "hits" lol. Nice to hit a PC Pink. Happy with the break esp. for $50. Everything will be loaded for trade in a couple of days as I still do not have org....be patient. Going to go through my base from earlier purchase and try to put a complete base together.....rest will be available for trade. No Abreu RC (though I have some from earlier). Please keep this going folks....Thanks YP for the thread and the discount.....enjoy!

edit: 444 of the base singles not dups - about 67% of the set from 3 boxes. Still ok @ $50……

[Image: 2014Mini1_zps46d8b6b9.jpg]
[Image: 2014Mini2_zpsd65e28f7.jpg]
[Image: 2014Mini3_zpsf9543e27.jpg]
[Image: 2014Mini4_zpse4e8caca.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Very nice break!! For $50 how can you go wrong. I wish topps would realize we want value or we want scarcity. Can you imagine how popular 'five star' would be if it was the same price but had one third the print run.
Anyway I am chasing the relic set and I need all three of yours. I haven't added the mini's to my org yet but I will before Tuesday. I have several Phillies and think we can work a deal.
Again, nice fun break!
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

finished opening my 3 boxes hits were gu - prince fielder, nick castellanos, joey votto, black printing plate of carlos villanueva, got 1 of each of abreu, tanaka rcs, best #d was a miggy gold, future now of mike trout. Will post pics latter tommarow. Will list most of inserts/#d by tonight base I still have to sort/list.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Phillies Joe, please keep me in mind for the Zoilo and Pacheco golds. My boxes are taking FOR. EVER. to get here but hopefully I pull something you need.

Thanks!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

UGH ... someone hit the Oswaldo Arcia black /5 and has it on Ebay. I know at least one other one sold, so my odds of hitting the one card I want/need have diminished greatly. Ever so disappointing.
Kepler

I busted one about month ago. My hit was a Daisuke Matsuzaka auto (already sold on ebay.) I pulled a black /5 Lorenzo Cain and Jose Ramirez pink. Didn't hit too well with my golds (C.C. Lee, Bobby Parnell, Anibal Sanchez, Jarrod Saltalamacchia.)

(01-31-2015, 01:59 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Received my 3 boxes yesterday.....scan heavy as I posted all the "hits" lol. Nice to hit a PC Pink. Happy with the break esp. for $50. Everything will be loaded for trade in a couple of days as I still do not have org....be patient. Going to go through my base from earlier purchase and try to put a complete base together.....rest will be available for trade. No Abreu RC (though I have some from earlier). Please keep this going folks....Thanks YP for the thread and the discount.....enjoy!

edit: 444 of the base singles not dups - about 67% of the set from 3 boxes. Still ok @ $50……
Well, Joe, I guess that's one benefit to you being in the same state as the Topps fulfillment center ... Quick delivery. My cards are takin' their sweet time getting down south.
Glad to see you had a 'Ruf' break! Wink Not bad relics, if you're a Tigers fan, but I'm sure some good trading will come your way once you re-up your ORG.
Hopefully, I'll be able to fill in the gaps for your set.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-01-2015, 11:54 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Well, Joe, I guess that's one benefit to you being in the same state as the Topps fulfillment center ... Quick delivery. My cards are takin' their sweet time getting down south.
Glad to see you had a 'Ruf' break! Wink Not bad relics, if you're a Tigers fan, but I'm sure some good trading will come your way once you re-up your ORG.
Hopefully, I'll be able to fill in the gaps for your set.
Mine are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday - if Smart Tracker is to be believed. I bit the bullet and bought the Arcia black, so I'm less excited about busting all 3 of them now. I guess we can call it a bit of buyer's remorse. lol
Kepler

I'm pretty pissed about my shipment. It said it would be here on Weds (off work that day). I check the tracking earlier today and it now says Thursday. To top that, the package is sitting in St. Louis which is only 50 miles away. It is going to take 4 days to get to me from St. Louis??? WTF?

(02-02-2015, 12:47 AM)slufan83 Wrote: I'm pretty pissed about my shipment. It said it would be here on Weds (off work that day). I check the tracking earlier today and it now says Thursday. To top that, the package is sitting in St. Louis which is only 50 miles away. It is going to take 4 days to get to me from St. Louis??? WTF?
Unlikely to take that long. They always overestimate delivery date to err on the side of caution.
Kepler