`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Torn on what to do with this beauty..

RE: Torn on what to do with this beauty..
Really cool card!!
Mostly football and a set builder

I guess for me I never pulled a hit as big as Bryant. lol
If anyone is interested in the springer to buy let me know.

That's a sweet looking card, I personally would grade it.

What would it cost to grade my Bryant and springer?

(01-19-2015, 08:54 PM)jconstein Wrote: What would it cost to grade my Bryant and springer?
Well, you would want to get them graded by Beckett. After that it's a matter if how fast you wanted them back. You can pull up an online submission form and check it out.

Cool thank you

I think the cheapest you could get it graded for is $39 with a 45 day turn around. Dont hold me to that though. You can spend boku bucks and get a 2 day turn around if you dont feel like waiting forever for your cards. I think both would be like $49. It's really not worth getting the Springer graded though. If he blows up next year you could always send it in later.

If you want to sell it before you grade it, I'd like to buy it. I am doing the "super collecting" thing for a few players, and Springer is one of them.

(01-19-2015, 07:46 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Bryant for Kershaw would be a no brainer for me. I'd take the Kershaw in a heartbeat.
I probably would too, expect there's that inherent problem with pitchers ... Cy Young today, sayonara tomorrow Smile Pitchers are always one TJ surgery away from oblivion. I wish Kershaw all the best, but he's human, just like all the rest. Now, trading Bryant for a Trout auto? That's the no-brainier for me. Kershaw would be a close second, just because he's a pitcher.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

So if I would sell the springer who would be interested and how much