`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Torn on what to do with this beauty..

Torn on what to do with this beauty..
Not sure if I should get it graded because it's a oddly shaped card. If I put it on ebay I don't even know what to ask for it
 photo IMG_20150119_182511493_HDR_zps19bacbdb.jpg

photo IMG_20150119_182528065_HDR_zps6784e4bb.jpg

RE: Torn on what to do with this beauty..
Springer is a plus, being a 1/10 which makes it an e-bay 1/1 even more of a plus.

With doing a ratio deal at looking at the values I would say 25.00 and a 1/1 50.00 but that is my opinion.
It may go higher or lower.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Is your overall intention to eventually sell?

I'll probably hang onto for a while. I never got a number 1/ card in my life

They are cool looking cards...but I think you need to answer ne12bc12s' question 1st....selling or keeping. If keeping, no point unless you keep a personal registry. Not sure getting it graded will really boost the value, but what do I know. Shape of the card shouldn't affect if it's gradable, but I think these do have some problems with slight peeling/chipping on the top overflip. Great card through...thanks for sharing
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks for the input guys! Appreciate it Smile

That Dude is a hitting machine! I'd hang on to it unless you need the cash. I see one listed 3/10 on the Bay right now for 39.99 so it's up to you.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Someone offered me his Clayton Kershaw Bowman chrome auto for my Kris Bryant bowman chrome auto. I said I think I'm hanging on to my Bryant lol

You should have gone for the Kershaw. Proven MLB superstar/future hall of famer vs. guy who's never played in the majors. Also, the Springer's about $40. He hit about .230 last year so not quite a hitting machine yet. Power house, maybe.

Bryant for Kershaw would be a no brainer for me. I'd take the Kershaw in a heartbeat.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos