`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamaal Charles Onyx 1/1

RE: Jamaal Charles Onyx 1/1
(01-01-2015, 08:29 AM)Logansan Wrote: Man, seeing that 1/1 AUTO PATCH Charles go for $77 only seriously breaks my heart.
Unfortunately now being VERY good just isn't enough anymore. Its becoming a popularity contest in these new generations. I really do wish these 1/1 cards are as valuable as their rarity. Cuz this Sammy Watkins 1/1 auto would sure look much sexier next to me right now...LOL
I HOPE WE BANK!!
Lol, yeah, I agree. on The other hand, I think prices on boxes and cards are way out of hand, and need to be brought down to earth a bit. I set a limit on what I believe a card is worth, and I won't go over it. I've lost out on some cards I would've loved to have had, but I'm not paying $100 for a backup or a back up out of the league. I'd like to see prices come down for everyone, so that more people can afford to join in the hobby. Running backs as a whole aren't going for much right now, unless you are Adrian Peterson or a HOF guy. Even Lynch, arguably the best, or one of the best, running backs in the game is pretty affordable. Eddie Lacy's cards remain inflated, while Charles and Forte cards fly under the radar. Definitely something wrong with that.