`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Please add crackplatypus to the "Deadbeats and ***** Bags" List

RE: Please add crackplatypus to the "Deadbeats and ***** Bags" List
Just dont let this guy run you off man. Things arent normally like this.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Basically, an UNEXPECTED death in the family or a legit, UNFORESEEN medical emergency involving yourself or a loved one are the ONLY reasons not to follow through on a trade.

And even then, worst case scenario, you should still return the other person's items when you can.

Sorry, I know that sounds rough, but think about it ... anything else you're dealing with that is either ongoing or continually traumatic/difficult, should you really be trading?

And if you still feel you can or should, shouldn't you be still able to communicate — "sorry man, my car broke down and I can't get to the PO for a few days" or whatever?

Man, I DESPISE deadbeats.

That's OK — karma will take care of them. It always does.

Yup like they say... "Karma is the only B$%^H that ever F#$^ED me"
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

No, this is not going to run me off.. and I can see that a death or something like that could postpone a shipment.. but not for a month.. but iamRalpho had a trade about 2 weeks ago that he had accepted.. thats 2 weeks after mine.. so you would think that if something dramatic happened he would not be trading.. but since he was still trading it just makes me think he could care less. If hes going through a tough time.. so be it and I hope it gets better.. I mean its just a trade and if hes having problems I would hope that he could fix it and get himself back up on the horse.. but just let me know.. The first response he said that he was crazy busy at work... then he said he was going to get it out the next day.. then nothing for about 2 1/2 weeks.. now I leave negative feedback today and all the sudden he shows up. I really doubt hes a horrible person.. he might be having a tough time.. or me might not care.. but either way if he can get my cards then im passed it.. but if I dont then I hope no one trades with him at all.. in that case Karma will take care of it.. Ill keep everyone posted on the status of the trade

Thank God I googled his name & found this thread because he just made me a trade offer.The 4.66 feedback was the red flag so thanks!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

I traded with him a few months ago and didn't have any problems whatsoever.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]