`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Please add crackplatypus to the "Deadbeats and ***** Bags" List

Please add crackplatypus to the "Deadbeats and ***** Bags" List
Well it seems as if we have another A-hole screwing people out of cards.. crackplatypus has taken me and 3 others that I know of. Please put him on the list and people DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM.. He has enough time to run his eBay store.. but not enough time to send cards to me and 3 others. Mine has been over a month.. others a few weeks.. Its safe to say I ain't getting $hit

RE: Please add crackplatypus to the "Deadbeats and ***** Bags" List
I just joined and already made 6 trades all were great sorry to hear this happened is their anyway for beckett to boot users who do this.

hes already on the list
the link is stickied
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I have finally received a message from him.. He said he shipped.. so we will give it a couple of days.. Takes me leaving him feedback before he can get back to me..

I was going to say maybe the holidays backed him up but if hes already on the list he is exiled....
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

No this trade was accepted on Dec 6th. so he had MORE than enough time to get it to me.. but he said he has shipped today.. A month after the fact. So we will see...

(01-07-2013, 05:17 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: I was going to say maybe the holidays backed him up but if hes already on the list he is exiled....

(01-07-2013, 05:19 PM)davidbakanas Wrote: No this trade was accepted on Dec 6th. so he had MORE than enough time to get it to me.. but he said he has shipped today.. A month after the fact. So we will see...

Don't be rude. Maybe he was getting ready for Festivus Wink

Seriously though. Hope all goes well man
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

LMFAO @ Festivus.. thats TOOOO good

I doubt he shipped to you today, sorry to burst your bubble, but Ive heard that line three different times now over the course of the past month. Oh and the sob stories about how "rough" life is.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Yeah he gave me a DC# but we will see if anything comes with it. Yes, I have the same crap about how tough life is.. sorry life isnt easy.. and when you ***** and complain it only makes it worse.. so hopefully he gets his head out of his ***** and ships all of our cards to us.

(01-07-2013, 07:55 PM)toddaray Wrote: I doubt he shipped to you today, sorry to burst your bubble, but Ive heard that line three different times now over the course of the past month. Oh and the sob stories about how "rough" life is.