`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busted 4 of My Blowout Boxes (Good thing things got better on the last box) Scans

Busted 4 of My Blowout Boxes (Good thing things got better on the last box) Scans
So this is my first go around on the Blowout sell stuff. I bought a box of 2009 Signature Stars, which I have done well with in the past. 2 Box of Goodwin 2012 and Finished with at 2014 box of Stadium Club. I have heard nothing good about Stadium club but the photograph so I thought photos are cool when they are done right, glad I did. So the picture are in the order I opened them and the best was saved for last. Enjoy.

2009 Signature Stars: (Who are these guys)
[Image: IMG_20141126_0001_zps3fedef26.jpg]

2 Boxes of Goodwin (one okay auto)
[Image: IMG_20141126_0002_zps8469650f.jpg]

2014 Stadium Club (One great auto # to 10 and a Cardinal auto too)
[Image: IMG_20141126_0003_zps0b8688fd.jpg]

RE: Busted 4 of My Blowout Boxes (Good thing things got better on the last box) Scans
Wow, great Nolan Ryan pull, Corey! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: Busted 4 of My Blowout Boxes (Good thing things got better on the last box) Scans
Not a Cardinal anymore LOL
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

way to go! hopefully SC will be a little less on friday- im gonna get one- great photography

(11-26-2014, 10:57 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Not a Cardinal anymore LOL
Not a Cardinal anymore. I remember standing in line for his auto in St. Louis for 5 hrs. now bye bye - I am still going to keep.

Awesome last box Smile
Seems that like most products, it's either hit or miss. With Signature Stars, I've been 50/50 one very good, one not so good. I'm getting a tie breaker box coming in Friday. Smile
Goodwin has to be my most unfavorite product out there. I've never seen anything that has ever made me say 'WOW'. Usually it's more of a 'hmmmmmm, yeah, I see .... Ummmm, interesting?" Sort of a vibe. At least A&G is about 90% baseball, but Goodwin seems to be about 10% baseball. I guess it's a relief ... One less box to buy Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice Clint Dempsey auto, but even nicer Nolan Ryan auto.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Very nice last box!

Nice last box
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75