`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What about other undiscovered elements drivers

RE: What about other undiscovered elements drivers
JOSH BERRY Made his nationwide debut last night in iowa and finished 12th. We may be seeing him again this year
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

Ty for the info
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Michael, I noticed that you haven't added the info that Trevor Bayne is moving up to the Cup Series next year. He will drive the #6 for Roush Fenway full-time in 2015.

DANIEL SUAREZ RAN richmond for jgr earlier this year. HE WILl run more nationwide for jgr next year as well as truck series for kyle busch

You should update the OP when you get a chance.

Also, Scott Speed and Austin Dyne are racing Rally Cars now (and doing well at it). Gaulding has been in many CWTS races this year. I THINK he has a regular ride now. Swindell has been in several races this year, but I can't remember if it was CWTS, NNS, or both.

chris buescher has run all but one race in nationwide this year including a win at mid ohio.

gaulding has run 6 truck races

mckenna bell will be trying to make the nationwide race this weekend in phoenix.

(11-05-2014, 07:50 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: mckenna bell will be trying to make the nationwide race this weekend in phoenix.
She did make the race. I don't know exactly where she finished but I think it was in the upper 20's. Good experience for her though and I think we'll see her again next season.