`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Down Again...

RE: Site Down Again...
yeah, Kinda curious as to why they choose to drop the trade tool on a saturday of a non holiday weekend. sorry Canada, you're not real so your holidays don't count.

Wink
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

That's why there is a batch feature that let's you change large groups of cards at once. Mint to me is reserved for 9-10. I'm sorry that you are resistant to change. Which brings me to another issue. When trading with someone from canada, do you use usd or can? It doesn't matter much on a 10 card, but the difference becomes a bigger deal when you are talking about hundreds of dollars worth of cards or even single cards. Not trying to stir the pot, and there are certainly enough traders on here to be able to pick and choose your customers, but I think these are valid questions. If you dont, that's your opinion and you are welcome to have it. I know this is off of the initial topic, but it just came to mind , so I threw it out there. Thanks to all for your responses.

(10-11-2014, 09:58 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: yeah, Kinda curious as to why they choose to drop the trade tool on a saturday of a non holiday weekend. sorry Canada, you're not real so your holidays don't count.

Wink
Hilarious!

as to the other question asked I'm assuming Beckett being an American based company that bvs are all listed in usd but it isn't really relevant. You can't adjust the currency in your org so it could refer to peanuts or pretzels. we are all trading BV which is a universal currency.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Thanks for the response I didn't know whether other countries had the ability to change the values into native currency.

A "Batch feature"? Are you referring to changing a page view up to 500 cards at once? That would be less tedius to do but then you run the risk of upgrading the condition on cards that have been set lower when they were originally added. It has nothing to do with "resistant to change". It has to do with not being relevant. Few of us trade penny for penny. If a potential trade looks out of whack because of "mint" cards, we just alter the trade to reflect that by taking or giving more BV. It's not rocket science. And BV is always in US currency.

And no, there are NOT enough traders to pick and choose. You will learn that soon enough.

(10-11-2014, 11:29 PM)JEH177 Wrote: That's why there is a batch feature that let's you change large groups of cards at once. Mint to me is reserved for 9-10. I'm sorry that you are resistant to change. Which brings me to another issue. When trading with someone from canada, do you use usd or can? It doesn't matter much on a 10 card, but the difference becomes a bigger deal when you are talking about hundreds of dollars worth of cards or even single cards. Not trying to stir the pot, and there are certainly enough traders on here to be able to pick and choose your customers, but I think these are valid questions. If you dont, that's your opinion and you are welcome to have it. I know this is off of the initial topic, but it just came to mind , so I threw it out there. Thanks to all for your responses.