`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**Update** Damaged Cards Returned To Topps--Excellent Service!

RE: Damaged Cards Returned To Topps--Anyone Else Done This Before???
(10-11-2014, 09:32 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Hey, could you PM me the phone number you used. I'm on my second break that I would like to get replacements for. My Finest was missing an autograph and my Bowman Chrome had 200+ damaged cards.

Thank you,
Rob

Just go to the Topps.com website and at the bottom it has a link called "Topps Cards Support" and it has all of the instructions on there. If you call they will just walk you through those steps so there is really no reason to call.

MISSING CARDS

Please note that the policy of the Topps Company regarding the request for missing product items for all current year products requires that the consumer include the following items with their submission:

1. Missing Hit/Damage Claim Form
2. A letter of explanation
3. A copy of sales receipt
4. The UPC code (bar code) from the Main box (with an X drawn though the bar code with date written) or pack wrapper
5. Date Code, if a full box or case was purchased (This is an alphanumeric code that can be found above your barcode or printed inside of your box)

This should be sent to:

The Topps Company, Inc.
ATTN: Consumer Relations
401 York Ave.
Duryea, PA 18642
ATTN: Consumer Relations
[Image: image.jpg]

They are nicer than I though! I wish I'd known this in the past.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

For the most part, their pretty good about returns. It gets a little sticky when you have low serial #'d cards going back. They usually dont have the same card to replace it with and their factory "estimators" leave you wondering how they came up with their figure. They've sent me back cards that were only 60% of the card I was due value saying they work hand in hand with beckett and go by a daily value. That the market changed on a daily basis. Really? It took them exactly 1 year to get me my Willie Mays topps five star retired auto rainbow parallel redemption and he's a spokesman for the company. But they have an up to the second pulse on the market value of cards?

RE: **Update** Damaged Cards Returned To Topps--Anyone Else Done This Before???
So Topps replaced both cards and had them back to me in the same week which they received them. They got my damaged cards Tuesday and I got my replacements today (Saturday). Pretty good service and response time in my opinion. I definitely wasn't expecting that!!

Just got my two damaged autos back from topps after only 6 days. Same cards and NOT damaged. Pleased with the service and quick turn around

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

(10-18-2014, 02:32 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: Just got my two damaged autos back from topps after only 6 days. Same cards and NOT damaged. Pleased with the service and quick turn around
Nice!!! Now I know I didn't just get lucky lol.