`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**Update** Damaged Cards Returned To Topps--Excellent Service!
Wink 
**Update** Damaged Cards Returned To Topps--Excellent Service!
Hey everyone,

I just opened my hobby box of Bowman Platinum and the 2 Autos were both damaged in the same spot. It looks like a machining error. I contacted Topps and they had me send the cards to them. Has anyone else dealt with Topps on something like this and how was your experience? They told me they would have an equal value replacement sent to me in 2-4 weeks after they receive the cards.
[Image: image.jpg]

RE: Damaged Cards Returned To Topps--Anyone Else Done This Before???
Yeah they are really good about it. So I really wouldn't worry. They will take care of you.

They quickly replaced my creased 2013 Topps The Greats Red Sandy Koufax card (#'d to 50) with another 2013 Topps The Greats Red Sandy Koufax card (#'d to 50). Only the serial number was different.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

These are good things to hear!! They were very nice on the phone. I'll wait and see what I get!

Should you call first? I just sent my two bowman chrome autos to them with the form and everything else they asked for including the explanation letter. Will they let you know anything or will you just get the replacement cards in the mail?

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

(10-10-2014, 08:59 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: Should you call first? I just sent my two bowman chrome autos to them with the form and everything else they asked for including the explanation letter. Will they let you know anything or will you just get the replacement cards in the mail?
The lady said that there was no need to call but she took the time to explain how it works. As far as them letting you know I didn't ask that.

I got some base platinum's back in about 2 weeks, still waiting on the purple refractor I sent in to come back. The base they did card for card and one was a Bryant, so I'm hopeful the purple I sent in will come back.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(10-11-2014, 12:42 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: I got some base platinum's back in about 2 weeks, still waiting on the purple refractor I sent in to come back. The base they did card for card and one was a Bryant, so I'm hopeful the purple I sent in will come back.
Nice! So do they send you an email or anything or you just received the cards in the mail?

(10-10-2014, 12:02 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: Hey everyone,

I just opened my hobby box of Bowman Platinum and the 2 Autos were both damaged in the same spot. It looks like a machining error. I contacted Topps and they had me send the cards to them. Has anyone else dealt with Topps on something like this and how was your experience? They told me they would have an equal value replacement sent to me in 2-4 weeks after they receive the cards.
Hey, could you PM me the phone number you used. I'm on my second break that I would like to get replacements for. My Finest was missing an autograph and my Bowman Chrome had 200+ damaged cards.

Thank you,
Rob

I send cards back to Topps a few times a year for damage..
They have requirements and have always been very quick replacing cards.
I have not needed to call..
They have the requirements posted on website..
Good luck