Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yard Sale Buyout

RE: Yard Sale Buyout
Good luck, great find!
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

If you find any Jeters in the 90's stuff I would love to see them.

I'm so happy for you. I love reading about the big scores you guys make. Please, continue to share.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

If you find any Biggios please let me know
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(08-30-2014, 04:52 PM)wordsense Wrote: Wouldn't mind getting my hands on any Whitey Ford you find
I did get a 1966 Topps #160 of Ford. It has one soft corner, but overall it's in great shape. It was the oldest card in the lot though so I may hang onto it.

Did you find any Rose cards?
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(08-30-2014, 06:25 PM)Odyssey Wrote: If you find any Biggios please let me know
I've got a 1989 Donruss Biggio and 2 1989 Upper Deck Biggios that are in really nice condition.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

(08-30-2014, 06:50 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Did you find any Rose cards?
I have quite a few cards of Rose. I plan on hanging on to at least one of each, so I'll have to check duplicates. I know I have x4 of one card worth $20 ea.

Awesome stuff. That "worthless" 1990's stuff,,,I'd be interested in any Phillies plus any Topps Gold Label, regardless of who or what team (I'd be expecting a serious discount due to your above trumpeted findings...LOL JK!!!!). Best of luck going through your treasue find. It's great going through monster boxes / perceived junk boxes. Once found in a $10 5,000 card late 80's 1990's baseball box, a 5/10 Barry Sanders and a Brett Favre RC.....nice!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-30-2014, 08:47 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome stuff. That "worthless" 1990's stuff,,,I'd be interested in any Phillies plus any Topps Gold Label, regardless of who or what team (I'd be expecting a serious discount due to your above trumpeted findings...LOL JK!!!!). Best of luck going through your treasue find. It's great going through monster boxes / perceived junk boxes. Once found in a $10 5,000 card late 80's 1990's baseball box, a 5/10 Barry Sanders and a Brett Favre RC.....nice!
Hey there, I don't there there is anything late 90s when Gold Label and all those other nicer brands started coming out. It looks to all be mostly early 90s stuff. It's funny how I probably got a few thousand cards, but all the $ is in probably less than 100 cards. Just came across 2 Bonds Topps Traded RCs too in mint condition.