IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FedEx Day! 2014 Topps Mini (Midi) boxes

RE: FedEx Day! 2014 Topps Mini (Midi) boxes
I think the Rutledge is an awesome photo. Upton is never on base lol

(08-13-2014, 10:36 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I do actually need a purple Buxton. I know I've got a Chrome and a bunch of base coming in from a 1/2 case break I bought into, but I don't think I've managed a purple yet.
Don't knock yourself out searching for it ..... I've got one put aside for you!
(08-13-2014, 11:42 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice stuff Dr. I am happy you got the relic of Jeter that seems to be a pretty good pull! Also that 1/1 could sell pretty well.
Thanks!
I'll probably hold onto the 1/1 until Josh either makes a name for himself, or he gets traded to the yankees Smile I don't think he'd bring in enough bucks for me to really be happy, yet.
(08-13-2014, 11:45 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: I think the Rutledge is an awesome photo. Upton is never on base lol
Agreed! Great pic, perhaps used in the Challenge of the umpire's 'safe call'? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

[quote='DrMitchJ' pid='2481529' dateline='1407953787']

Excellent. I might have some Yankees for you, as well. Sanchez and I'm not sure who else.
Kepler

(08-13-2014, 04:23 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: [quote='DrMitchJ' pid='2481529' dateline='1407953787']

Excellent. I might have some Yankees for you, as well. Sanchez and I'm not sure who else.
Ya'know what's funny, I picked up a pack today and got another Buxton Purple. The universe must love generosity, so now, I'll have one also Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-14-2014, 12:09 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Ya'know what's funny, I picked up a pack today and got another Buxton Purple. The universe must love generosity, so now, I'll have one also Smile
Did you see Buxton get knocked silly last night by chance? Apparently he's alright, but pretty scary stuff.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/top-...y=news_mlb
Kepler

(08-14-2014, 08:47 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Did you see Buxton get knocked silly last night by chance? Apparently he's alright, but pretty scary stuff.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/top-...y=news_mlb
Missed that. Glad he's alright, though.

Sweet jerseys
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK