`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993-94 Upper Deck

1993-94 Upper Deck
Hey guys, I don't deal with basketball cards AT ALL. My wife has a small shoebox of cards that she bought growing up and it seems to mostly be 93-94 Upper Deck cards. Are there any cards of any kind of value from that year? I'm going through all the cards and picking out the baseball stuff I want to keep and throwing away the rest. Just wanted to find out if there are any basketball cards worth pulling out before just throwing them away.

Thanks!

RE: 1993-94 Upper Deck
I'd pull any of the Jordans of course, the Webber and Penny RCs and any Inserts.
Then just mail them to me...lol

Webber, Hardaway are the best Rookies in the set.

There are a few Jordan base subset cards and I know there are quite a few inserts of other players. I have to go to a birthday party here in a few, but when I get back home I'll try to post what I think might be worthwhile based on that. After that if anyone is interested I might just give them away for the cost of shipping or if I could get a small amount of baseball stuff for them that would work too.

(08-09-2014, 12:23 PM)slufan83 Wrote: There are a few Jordan base subset cards and I know there are quite a few inserts of other players. I have to go to a birthday party here in a few, but when I get back home I'll try to post what I think might be worthwhile based on that. After that if anyone is interested I might just give them away for the cost of shipping or if I could get a small amount of baseball stuff for them that would work too.
Sounds good brother, let me know what you have and what you've decided to do with them. Can you see if you have these also in addition to the Jordans, Webber, Penny and any Inserts:
#161 Sam Cassell RC
#162 Nick Van Exel RC
#299 Toni Kukoc RC
#300 Shaq
Any of the Flight Team Insert

Unfortunately, I think she mostly had series 2 which lacks most of those. I did come across 1 Weber and 1 Kukoc RC. None of those specific inserts though. The good thing is, most of the cards were still in the original packs and both of those RCs are mint. Also found a Weber RC from 93-94 Hoops. I'll add some of the stuff to my organize right now and if you are interested in any of it just let me know.