`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever go through your old trades?

RE: Anyone ever go through your old trades?
I do it all the time. Most bum me out but some aren't bad. My best one was easily when I traded a danny hultzen bowman chrome ref auto for a yasiel puig leaf valiant yellow #/10. It was at the beginning of spring training last year so he was just starting to be a big deal. I sold it a couple months later for $300+ and the hultzen bv dropped soon after. I kinda felt bad about it but I've taken a bath on my fair share of trades as well. I don't think the guy I got it from is around here anymore (probably not related to the trade).
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(08-08-2014, 02:06 PM)aktlingit Wrote: Click "View Invoice" instead of "View Trade"
That doesn't seem to make a difference for me...
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(08-08-2014, 02:36 PM)iconms Wrote: That doesn't seem to make a difference for me...
Very weird - I definitely see the cards being deleted when I use View Trade but I checked all 140ish of my trades using View Invoice and everything showed up. Yet another fun inconsistency with the site I guess...

I just went a took a look through my old trades, looks like anything from 2010 or earlier the data is all gone but I can view my invoices from 2011 and later. Though I no longer have the OPG so it doesn;t have values anymore so I can;t see any where I or my trading partner got one over the other.
I am like a couple of others here, anything I had in there was because I didn;t really want it. I'm sure there are a few out there that got me for some good 90's inserts, but I'd rather have my mini collection than that stuff.
I finished up my Beckett trading career with just under 1100 trades, and I think almost all positive feedback (my 3rd trade I did a piss poor job of packaging up a lot of cards for cardboardfan and he let me know about it Smile)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I do and it reminds me of the cards that got stolen...Any of the old timers on here would remember my patch card and Yankees collection it was sick and huge. It actually helps me to find the cards I once had and try to acquire them again. Breaks my heart sometimes. But since then rebuilt it...I will post it shortly
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]