`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever go through your old trades?

Anyone ever go through your old trades?
I took a few minutes to go through my old invoices for my completed trades. It was fun to see with updated values which trades I won and which trades I got hosed on(all fair deals at the time none of which I regret).

My worst trade so far

I send:
2011 finest: Derek Jeter Base, Cano Orange refractor, Cano Base and Trout Base RC

I receive:
2 2009 Starquest Justin Morneau.

Lol.

No big crazy wins like that one but it is neat to look back
[Image: 7xIxBeM.png]
Courtesy of jbel4331

I'm from Canada and shipping can be very slow. If that is not acceptable then I guess I can't help you. Thanks for looking.

My Photobucket
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625...e22briguy/

RE: Anyone ever go through your old trades?
(08-06-2014, 08:14 PM)frankie22briguy Wrote: I took a few minutes to go through my old invoices for my completed trades. It was fun to see with updated values which trades I won and which trades I got hosed on(all fair deals at the time none of which I regret).

My worst trade so far

I send:
2011 finest: Derek Jeter Base, Cano Orange refractor, Cano Base and Trout Base RC

I receive:
2 2009 Starquest Justin Morneau.

Lol.

No big crazy wins like that one but it is neat to look back
I didn't need an invoice to recall trading a Profar Bowman Chrome AU.. in return? That I need the invoice lol
EDIT: I haven't traded a 3 years, how do I get back to the trade page & are previous trades archived there?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I remember trading 6 Bowman Tommy Hanson Rookies for a couple of base cards of Nolan Ryan and once the trade was agreed upon the next day they went from 2.00 to something like 10.00 a piece. But that was OK for I still have my very first Bowman Hanson Rookie that I pulled the other were extras
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I got killed in this one.
2011 Finest Rookie Autographs Green Refractors #86 Michael Pineda
2011 Topps Update Hope Diamond Anniversary #US175 Mike Trout

Traded for (from tdog4468):
TOTAL # OF ITEMS: 4

2011 Bowman Sterling Rookie Dual Relic X-Fractors #BB Brandon Beachy
2011 Finest Rookie Dual Relic Autographs Gold Refractors #64 Julio Teheran
2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #197 Julio Teheran
2011 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relics #USR48 Brian McCann

(08-06-2014, 10:59 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I got killed in this one.
2011 Finest Rookie Autographs Green Refractors #86 Michael Pineda
2011 Topps Update Hope Diamond Anniversary #US175 Mike Trout

Traded for (from tdog4468):
TOTAL # OF ITEMS: 4

2011 Bowman Sterling Rookie Dual Relic X-Fractors #BB Brandon Beachy
2011 Finest Rookie Dual Relic Autographs Gold Refractors #64 Julio Teheran
2011 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #197 Julio Teheran
2011 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relics #USR48 Brian McCann
Ouch!!!!!

I think back to a few trades that I made "just to trade" and I shake my head lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I have a few outliers for sure but in most cases they were for lower numbered/hard to find cards of a couple of my PC guys. I mean Joe Newby only has 6 cards, minor league cards at that, and I would be more than willing to make it worth someone's while if they could track down those for me.

I did actually just pickup 1 of his cards from the bay but had to buy the whole minor league team set x2 and it was more than I wanted to pay but not nearly as bad as the other card on the bay which is asking the same price for just his single card Sad But I'm now 1/6 of the way to completeness lol

The other interesting thing I found while looking through my invoices again was that I traded some cards I never really even remember having. Nothing spectacular but still fun to see.

I also JUST got 50c on the $1 on a trade. I traded a Dee Gordon and another for a Wil Myers. I was kinda surprised the Gordon was not higher BV but the Myers BV wasn't that high either. Two days later went to look at something on that trade and noticed the Gordon doubled lol

As frankie said though, no regrets. Win some, lose some, it's not a business for me. One man's trash is another's treasure and all that other zen/karmic garbage Tongue

The way I see it, if I have it listed for trade I don't want it. If I get cards I need what is the difference?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(08-07-2014, 11:39 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: The way I see it, if I have it listed for trade I don't want it. If I get cards I need what is the difference?
Exactly. I do find myself doing the same thing though.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

You guys are able to successfully look through old trades?

I used to occasionally take a look back on the old site but now when I go to look at completed trades, one or both sides are almost always blank. I think if you delete the card you traded, then it shows up blank on the completed trades tab.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(08-08-2014, 01:12 PM)iconms Wrote: You guys are able to successfully look through old trades?

I used to occasionally take a look back on the old site but now when I go to look at completed trades, one or both sides are almost always blank. I think if you delete the card you traded, then it shows up blank on the completed trades tab.
Click "View Invoice" instead of "View Trade"