`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF ~ Blaney & Bubba

LTTF ~ Blaney & Bubba
Looking for Ryan Blaney and Bubba Wallace autographs or low #'d cards. I am very interested in any of the Blaney National Convention Cards that are #'d to 5.
[Image: Presentation1_zpscc31bcde.jpg]

RE: LTTF ~ Blaney & Bubba
(08-05-2014, 09:18 PM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote: Looking for Ryan Blaney and Bubba Wallace autographs or low #'d cards. I am very interested in any of the Blaney National Convention Cards that are #'d to 5.
I'll make sure to LYK if I see any of the Blaney Green NatCon cards! Are you willing to Buy or only trading for Dave and Bubba? I know a couple of people that pulled Bubba AU's from Redline.

(08-05-2014, 10:23 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I'll make sure to LYK if I see any of the Blaney Green NatCon cards! Are you willing to Buy or only trading for Dave and Bubba? I know a couple of people that pulled Bubba AU's from Redline.
For Ryan Blaney and Bubba Wallace I'm willing to do either or
[Image: Presentation1_zpscc31bcde.jpg]

(08-06-2014, 07:26 AM)OneManIsNoMan Wrote: For Ryan Blaney and Bubba Wallace I'm willing to do either or
I'll LYK what I can find for you.

I sent you a PM.

Not sure if looking for any RU, have this FT:

[Image: img941_zps7976a1e5.jpg]
2014 Press Pass Redline Relics Red #RRRB Ryan Blaney 51/75

Let me know either way, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I know someone who has the Bubba Wallace 2014 Redline AU #'d 14/50 and another person who has a Bubba 2014 Redline AU #'d to 15. Both of them collect Dale Jr.
The first guy (#'d/50) also collects Austin Dillon and would take a cash offer.
The second guy (#'d/15) also collects Gordon/Bowyer/Kyle Busch and would probably take a cash offer.

LMK if you need/want either of these and what you can/will offer.