`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Redline break, plus Wrapper Redemption

RE: 2014 Redline break, plus Wrapper Redemption
(08-05-2014, 10:12 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Open TO sent w/ 2 comments.

Also, I would be the guy sitting at one of those booths going thru the random boxes as fast as my fingers can move. I've done it before (not at the National)! Big Grin
We used to have a small card show at the local mall once or twice a year. I was there one time when I was about 15 or 16 and I found a guy with three 1000-card boxes full of cards listed at 10 cents each. I stood there for over an hour going through every single card in each box. That was the single largest acquisition for my Ozzie Smith collection ever. I ended up buying 100 Ozzie cards for $10, plus a 100-page box of UltraPro Platinum pages for another $10. Some of those Ozzie cards I got JUST because I knew they were worth several dollars, even though I already had them. I obviously came home with over $100 worth of Ozzie cards that day.
Hey Adam, well, I see the two comments, but there is no TO available...strange. I'll need to look through some of the Stewart stuff I have not loaded into ORG to see if I have that card already.

And don't get me wrong...I flipped through about 10,000 cards, but I got frustrated and couldn't do it anymore. I'm in that mode of looking for very specific PC related stuff right now, tryng to finish Rainbow sets, etc. I passed on dozens of Favre, Manning, Brady insert cards (among others) at $1 each that I know have way higher BVs...I'm just not in the mode of buying things I don't need right need. Maybe if my collection was tamed a bit...I need to spend some time and effort getting this listed to sell to get rid of the thousands of things I have that I'm not collecting...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(08-06-2014, 07:34 AM)dunnere Wrote: Hey Adam, well, I see the two comments, but there is no TO available...strange. I'll need to look through some of the Stewart stuff I have not loaded into ORG to see if I have that card already.
Apparently it didn't go through when I clicked Send Offer. TO HAS been sent now. Smile

Nice kahnes
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-08-2014, 10:08 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice kahnes
Thanks, ya, two really nice Kahne cards...I'm happy with autos I pulled, for sure.
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Nice hits Bud. I really like the Danica Patrick and Jimmie Johnson cards. Are they up for trade?
Ray
I collect J. Johnson, K. Larson, C. Elliott, E. Jones & The Cleveland Browns
Photobucket Links are Below.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/OurNUT...ace%20Used

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/NASCARRay/library/?sort=3&page=1

(08-14-2014, 02:57 PM)r and k sports cards Wrote: Nice hits Bud. I really like the Danica Patrick and Jimmie Johnson cards. Are they up for trade?
Ray
The Danica stuff is staying in my little Daica PC for now. I don't actively pursue Danica cards, but I am keeping any that I pull.

As for the JJ...open to offers, for sure. Sent you a PM.
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com