IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Ginter, My first Rip!

RE: 2013 Ginter, My first Rip!
Rip it

you can hi jack this thread anytime. I am just going to sell the mattingly rip card if any one is interested. i also put it on the bay and see if it gets any views. a rip card sp to 10 is too nice to rip open.
My Photobucket

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t243/carl2001/

Looking for Basketball 96-97 Autographics.

(07-23-2014, 11:48 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: Rip it
I agree. Both of you should just give into temptation.

"Why say 'no' when it feels so good to say 'yes?'"
- Big Tom Callahan, Tommy Boy
Kepler

Doc if I buy the mattingly and rip will you rip?? How much you want for it Smile
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(07-24-2014, 11:46 AM)carl2001 Wrote: you can hi jack this thread anytime. I am just going to sell the mattingly rip card if any one is interested. i also put it on the bay and see if it gets any views. a rip card sp to 10 is too nice to rip open.
So that relieves some pressure Smile
Good luck selling it ... Hope it goes for big bucks, then let me know and maybe I'll sell mine. Thanks!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

So after reading this yesterday and seeing the dilemma of rip or not to which I experienced before I went to my LCS and bought 3 Ginter which I needed to do this years set anyway and 3 pack in I get a rip card, so needless to say I had no dilemma I ripped that sucker before I even looked at the base card behind it, ILL ALWAYS RIP, that's the reason people buy wax to bust packs, now it's even more fun to bust a card!!!!!

(07-25-2014, 02:54 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: So after reading this yesterday and seeing the dilemma of rip or not to which I experienced before I went to my LCS and bought 3 Ginter which I needed to do this years set anyway and 3 pack in I get a rip card, so needless to say I had no dilemma I ripped that sucker before I even looked at the base card behind it, ILL ALWAYS RIP, that's the reason people buy wax to bust packs, now it's even more fun to bust a card!!!!!
...and? You got ...?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-25-2014, 04:43 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: ...and? You got ...?
Just a RYU ext mini, but in my last box I got wood loose in a pack for the mini insert, winning, and pulled a bourdain auto which surprised me when I check BV and my favorite auto in the set Batting Stance Guy lol that is why I love Ginter so fun!!!

Rip it !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK