`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If i buy a lot on ebay, and i cant make a profit, do i deserve a refund?

RE: If i buy a lot on ebay, and i cant make a profit, do i deserve a refund?
(05-04-2014, 12:09 AM)krn001 Wrote: Sellers can't leave neg f/back for buyers for a few years. Only pos f/b can be left & can't be a positive with negative overtones. Ebay want's it to be all about the buyers.
Bingo

I'd get rid of that 14 day return policy, if I were you. Make it a 24 hour return policy. You would know if you liked it or not IMMEDIATELY. it shouldn't take 14 days, unless you want to give the guy / gal a chance to unsuccessfully list it and return it if unsold.
Just my opinion!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-04-2014, 02:46 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'd get rid of that 14 day return policy, if I were you. Make it a 24 hour return policy. You would know if you liked it or not IMMEDIATELY. it shouldn't take 14 days, unless you want to give the guy / gal a chance to unsuccessfully list it and return it if unsold.
Just my opinion!
+1000
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Caveat emptor.

Then, you get what you get. The bay isn't the only place loaded with false advertising. All advertising is misleading. If it was honest, would we buy it? "This shaving cream is the same as everyone else's. Look at the ingredients. Now, ours has some fancy packaging and costs more, so you should buy ours." Sure, I'm all over that, and I should get two because it's a "limited edition".

I just had some cereal for breakfast, and the box said "20% more!" but it doesn't say 20% more of what. Box? Cereal? Air? Similarly, how can something be "new and improved"? It's only one or the other, usually neither.

I always judge on the low end of what a seller claims--be it a card or a car. I am rarely disappointed this way.

Except when buying Topps products since they monopolize the agreement with the Players' Association. Same picture on the front , same stats on the back, different color in the background or maybe the lettering, and one "costs" 10X the price of the other. Not really, but the market buys into it, so it happens.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

well, he just screwed himself. i explained reasonably that i couldnt provide a refund in this case. he then told me if i didnt refund him, he would leave me a negative. thank you, good sir

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feed...rtion.html

The buyer isn't allowed to threaten to use Feedback or detailed seller ratings in an attempt to force a seller into providing:

Goods or services that weren't included in the original item's description or purchase price.

A return, refund, or replacement item.

Well if he said $10 book value than you should not get a refund but if he said sale value the you should ask for a refund.

note: if you are this old, you are too old to take selfies. by now you should have made a friend or two

also: if you are this old, your friend list on facebook probably shouldnt look like this, especially when they are not relatives:

[Image: tbMDeXc.jpg]

cmon man give him a refund, clearly he needs the money to pay these girls

(05-04-2014, 10:39 AM)rentzington Wrote: cmon man give him a refund, clearly he needs the money to pay these girls
obviously

(05-04-2014, 10:39 AM)rentzington Wrote: cmon man give him a refund, clearly he needs the money to pay these girls
LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.