`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption Success Part 3...lol

Redemption Success Part 3...lol
So I finally got a hold of someone from Topps corporate and explained the ongoing shenanigans that I have had to go through for a $25 card...ie...ove a year wait, BBB complaint, Heritage "dud" box. She agreed to send me a guaranteed auto from 2014 Heritage. Now, the bad thing is, is I don't know who it will be. But it looks like I will finally be able to call a truce with these guys.

On a side not, I have a ton of base and 1 high number SP out of this years Heritage if anyone is looking to for any. Also have a Harper Action Variation that came with a lot I bought on ebay. Let me know. Thanks
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

RE: Redemption Success Part 3...lol
What if you get a common/dud auto? I'd be prepared for that.

Will you be satisfied or complain further?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I'll probably just be done with it. I'm tired of dealing with them. At least it's an auto. He said he would "make it worth my while". So we will see. Said it would be here this week. He asked for players I collect and he would try and accommodate. I told him Jeter, Musial, Nolan Ryan, Griffey and Ripken. Lol. That will never happen.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

GOOD LUCK
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Awesome! Good luck and let us know what you get.

As a fellow hobbiest, thanks for following up. Too many times, folks just throw thier hands in the air and let it go.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.