`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Rinku SIngh /Dinesh Patel / Garrett Richards /Jesse Chavez?

Any Rinku SIngh /Dinesh Patel / Garrett Richards /Jesse Chavez?
thanks!
2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

RE: Any Rinku SIngh / dinesh patel /Jenrry Mejia/ Dayan Viciedo AUTOS?
any today?
2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

RE: Any Rinku SIngh /Dinesh Patel /Jenrry Mejia/ Dayan Viciedo AUTOS?
nada?!

I have some of both singh and patel because I`m a Pirate fan- i`ll check but I believe they are bowman sterling

(04-27-2014, 11:36 AM)captbucco Wrote: I have some of both singh and patel because I`m a Pirate fan- i`ll check but I believe they are bowman sterling

Thanks, PM sent

none?

come on lol

I've got a Dinesh Patel Bowman X-Fractor auto and a Topps Chrome Jenrry Mejia. Interested?
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

My guess is that most people that have Singh and Patel autos they're willing to trade are waiting until the movie comes out to see if it drives the value up at all.
Kepler