`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
opierocks

opierocks
Has anyone seen opierocks lately? He owes me some cards, some feedback, and some explanations.

Thanks for the help!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

RE: opierocks
Havent seen him lately, but i completed a trade with him month or 2 ago, maybe bit longer. He was having a bit of a rough trot for a while there i think, but ill vouch for him... hes not the kind of guy to blatantly rip someone off, so i hope you guys can get it worked out Smile
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

havent seen him in a while but ive had tons of perfect trades with him.
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

I have also traded with him many times. I would be shocked to learn he was ripping anyone off. Ask floydtown to try contacting him.

I've traded with him numerous times as well - and I find myself in the same situation as you, we agreed to a trade about a month ago and I haven't seen the cards yet..... But I've been there before, sometimes it takes him a while to send cards out but I've always gotten them, eventually...
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

I will add my name to the list of people who have never had a problem in the past, let's hope there is a resolution for you soon.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I know he recently had a post i thought about finishing up trades but having to back off for a while...but i might be mistaken. I've traded with him a few times. Last trade took about a month but he forewarned me it would be a while due to tough times.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I have a trade open with him from about a month ago.. He messaged me on the April 8th saying he will ship out on that day. I see he has a very good feedback score so I am not worried. He explained he some problems he was having.
Collecting: Kevin Hodson, Goaltender Rookie Cards, 1995-96 Fleer Metal Inserts.

Thanks, everybody. Your positive experiences let me know I am bound to have one as well. He sounds like a quality guy. I know sometimes I get impatient. Have a great, collective day! You, too, opierocks!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I must say that you have nothing to worry about with Ron. He always makes good on his end, and I know that he had a load of difficulties that he had to face. You should get your cards in the mail soon. Kudos to all for the good vibes, and to Jonathan for not losing hope!

Randi