`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box Break 2013 Panini Pinnacle-Pictures Inside...

Box Break 2013 Panini Pinnacle-Pictures Inside...
This is the first time I purchased these. Not really sure what to think. Is there any good hits or any value here?

photo IMG_20140308_244940_013_zps8b13c1de.jpg

photo IMG_20140308_245105_018_zpse5528301.jpg

photo IMG_20140308_245224_742_zps3a0b8827.jpg

RE: Box Break 2013 Panini Pinnacle-Pictures Inside...
I'd be happy to trade for the Trout insert. I have a Machado 2011 Bowman's Best card if you're interested. Let me know, thanks! RJ

Believe it or not the rose die cut is pretty good. Also the Trout.

I'm going to a huge card show tomorrow. I'd like to make some trades.

Is trade you for the trout and Ryan if your interested
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

I'd like a shot at the Jeter and Trout inserts. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

typical panini they put autos in of 2 guys no one cares about. the inserts do look pretty nice man, i dont know about value. alot of people dont do non licensed stuff. i think some of the inserts however blow away topps inserts
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-09-2014, 01:37 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: typical panini they put autos in of 2 guys no one cares about. the inserts do look pretty nice man, i dont know about value. alot of people dont do non licensed stuff. i think some of the inserts however blow away topps inserts
Their auto checklists are pretty wide but they do sp some heavy hitters/HOF'ers/prospects in each release. I haven't had difficulties finding traders for autos/inserts. Player super collectors don't seem to mind the lack of logos so much and a lot of those super random autos will appeal to team collectors since the players don't have autos in other releases. Although any auto of a widely available player in other releases will command less of a premium due to lack if license and sticker auto.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(03-09-2014, 04:00 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Their auto checklists are pretty wide but they do sp some heavy hitters/HOF'ers/prospects in each release. I haven't had difficulties finding traders for autos/inserts. Player super collectors don't seem to mind the lack of logos so much and a lot of those super random autos will appeal to team collectors since the players don't have autos in other releases. Although any auto of a widely available player in other releases will command less of a premium due to lack if license and sticker auto.
but i have never seen more scrubs in my life, look at panini football and basketball products. i bought a box of prestige last year in basketball and none of the autos i got are even players in the nba anymore. i bought a box of football this year also, the autos were of guys i never heard of, they both were unsold at 1.99 on ebay. the pad the checklist with big names, odds are u are not getting them unless u get a case.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-09-2014, 06:23 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: but i have never seen more scrubs in my life, look at panini football and basketball products. i bought a box of prestige last year in basketball and none of the autos i got are even players in the nba anymore. i bought a box of football this year also, the autos were of guys i never heard of, they both were unsold at 1.99 on ebay. the pad the checklist with big names, odds are u are not getting them unless u get a case.
Very true. Particularly with pinnacle. Considering that was their "base/flagship" types brand though, it is not too far off from last year's flagship topps. The Chasing history autos had a crazy checklist but 95% of what I saw pulled were joel hanrahans, brad peacocks, or if you were really lucky a Chris Sale/Saberhagen. Granted, those sell better than the ones from pinnacle, and Topps has the shot at a super high-end hit that will sell really well.

I get what you're saying though. As a Panini supporter, I really open them more for the fun/inserts/nostalgia factor. I accept that the "hit" is likely going to be a scrub. That being said, if I pull another Didi gregorius or Rondon auto from a topps/Bowman product I will punch myself in the face haha.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint