`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh)

RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh)
yeah, but ironically, that's not it. that's done with one login and is done one time in under an hour, and doesn't trigger anything strange. doesn't cause any unnatural load, slowness, or anything, and is a feature they should probably just offer to everyone - to download a backup of your org and be able to reload it and whatnot. they may say it costs too much to program. instead i happily and responsibly programmed it for free. the reason i came up with that was the slowness of the site sometimes and lack of that feature and the potential of losing all of my org if something happened to the account, not the other way around.

instead, they seem focusing this month on number of logins/logouts on a day when i was building a bunch of trade proposals (which you can check, of course, all went through great with sparkling feedback and not a single exception, feedbacks still flowing in all 5/5's+ and will stay that way).

and then, this andyofandyland_iii seems has been suspended today as well, and i'd not yet done anything in this account so far except forums posts.

so, looks like they're sniping anything that looks like me at this point regardless of activity. i wish they'd just tell me that; i've never been able to get an answer about whether i'm not supposed to create new account(s) and so on.

anyway, i guess now i'm forced to retreat into anonymity just to keep paying them for their services, and to keep giving you guys good trades and all. seems like the opposite of what they'd want to promote. it's ironic - i've put a lot of energy into identifying myself across multiple accounts and making myself available to follow through trades and all. and i'll be sure to make sure everyone's happy with the trades going through at this moment, no worries. but thereafter, i guess i'll be forced to make an account(s) that doesn't ever identify as me, anonymous temp store-bought payment method, temp e-mail, friends' bounce addresses around the country, obfuscated ip, limited unidentifiable org, and so on. all in order to just pay them for their services, generate hobby interest and activity engaging folks with my many trades and so on. it's all not terribly hard, especially since i'm fine with sending first. you'd think that they'd target ppl who do that stuff in order to hide their trade failures or other bad activity, and yet i'm being forced to do that just to do "good" stuff, grr. i've never done a single thing negative to beckett or other users, i stick up for them in forums when i do talk, and i clue them in to bugs and security holes and all. and yet i'm chased around on principle and ultimately not allowed to say i'm me. or i'll just drop the hobby, hmm. oh well, that's how it is sometimes i suppose. :/

anyway, i guess this is my last post as me, since a mod will likely zap the forums/messaging side of this account after seeing this post, and as such noticing the fact that i still have half-access after being suspended, due to a bug/hole i've reported but can't get them to fix for you. y'all know how to get a hold of me by my e-mail and all forever if you need to. looking forward to more great trades with y'all, you just won't know it's me until perhaps i rotate to a new account and identify the prior one publicly. hmm... i suppose you'll suspect it's me when you get the free unopened pack extras and all, hehe. Smile

¡hasta la vista, y'all!

RE: andyofandyland, take 3 (ugh)
Man, this is crazy Andy you are a good dude. We have done alot of trades over the last year everyone has been flawless. I hope they fix your account looking forward to getting back and knocking more trades out with you. Thanks for all the PC help and extras!

Ill be back in June... Im hitting the bay tonight for some new stuff let me know who are what you are looking for im stocking up over the next few months so i plan on picking up all kinds of different items.

Later Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto