`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Holy crap! Got my account back!

RE: Holy crap! Got my account back!
(01-23-2014, 07:55 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Dom just made up like two more Doms to do all his paperwork and packaging for trades so he could spend more time online looking for Cespedes cards, LOL.
Now if those other petillo jerks would get to fixing my org, that would be awesome.

(01-24-2014, 09:57 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: GREAT!!!
Things have gotten so much better here in the last 48 hrs, information from admin, account settlement, speed and accuracy of ORG..etc etc
Even got to complete some trades on people I could not open the ORG for the last 10 days..

Thanks for the warning about multiple open different IP addresses!!!
Hey bonds, you finish marking your giants Wants? I remember you still having $50-60 BV in my rookie cup needs! My org is a bit of a mess right now, but most of my giants stuff should be in tact. I'll send over an offer today.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Woo-Hoo! Welcome back, Dominic! That split personality-thing was getting hard to follow! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-24-2014, 10:00 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Now if those other petillo jerks would get to fixing my org, that would be awesome.

Hey bonds, you finish marking your giants Wants? I remember you still having $50-60 BV in my rookie cup needs! My org is a bit of a mess right now, but most of my giants stuff should be in tact. I'll send over an offer today.
I have not finished, need to complete 2004-1994 have earlier and later entered, but the system stopped me cold the last 2 weekends..
And it takes time to enter correctly.
Thanks for asking..soon I hope!!!

cool! unfortunately, not only did i not get mine back, my new account got suspended. :-O heh, getting used to it. it's such a shame all around. oh well. at least i can re-load my org automatically, i think re-doing that is what quells most ppl and chases them from the hobby or at least from beckett trading when they get wrongly suspended. http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1554685.html