`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I won!!

I won!!
For all of you guys who have watched me whine and beg trying to complete my Marco Gonzales mission, you will be glad to know that I now have the last two cards coming. Hopefully they will be here by the weekend. It's been a struggle. And many of you helped me with my quest. And I owe you all many thanks for the trades I was able to make. Anyway, if I can figure out how, I will post a couple of pictures of my rainbow for all to see. Thanks again for putting up with me through this long and winding road.

RE: I won!!
congrats! It's always a nice feeling when you accomplish a collecting goal.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Awesome...sorry I couldn't help you out but I was silently cheering you on! Congrats and please get a scan or two up. Way to go.......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

congrats man, we are all happy for ya! thats a great accomplishment.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Thanks guys. It was a struggle. I never knew it would be that hard.

Good stuff, congrats. Glad I could contribute with a couple of the low numbered ones.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(02-04-2014, 02:24 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Good stuff, congrats. Glad I could contribute with a couple of the low numbered ones.
Thanks Simon. You were a big help.