`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA Greatest 50 Auto PC UPDATE 6/29 48/50 Big Pickup!

RE: NBA Greatest 50 Auto PC UPDATE 6/29 48/50 Big Pickup!
(07-01-2014, 02:02 PM)mgoehring Wrote: Oh those last two are rough, that's for sure. Congrats on what is an excellent set, and you never know you may come across those final pieces!
Thanks man! From what I have seen, the Maravich is very spendy. I am not sure I can justify spending that much on a single card.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Nice two additions!! Great to see that you're still at it. I haven't been able to pick up anything in some time now. I did see a nice wilt auto for $500 but by the time I got back to it, it was gone. Hope you're able to have better luck then me.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(07-03-2014, 10:14 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Nice two additions!! Great to see that you're still at it. I haven't been able to pick up anything in some time now. I did see a nice wilt auto for $500 but by the time I got back to it, it was gone. Hope you're able to have better luck then me.
Thanks man! I am still sticking with it. I doubt I will ever get the Maravich though. If I am going to spend that much money on a single card it would be on a really nice MJ card. As far as the Wilt goes, I think I am going to go with one of the 3x5 signed index cards that pop up PSA/DNA certified. Its not an official card, but at least I would have his auto.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Great collection! Good luck with adding more!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics