Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lemieux for Lemieux

Lemieux for Lemieux
Everyone,
I just finished updating the organize on here with all my Lemieux cards that I have, extra's for trade and all my wants. If you have any for trade see if we can make a deal. I am looking for any and all that I don't have. There are a lot of regular base that I still need so don't think it may not be one that I need. I will be starting to add back in other cards soon, but for now I am hoping to get some Lemieux collectors who want to trade to make something happen. LMK

BTW -- I do have a list of all other cards for trade on another site, which I can link you to if you have something we can deal for.

Thad
My biggest collection is my Lemieux collection, I need tons so let me know!!!

I have over 2100+ different Lemieux's, surely you have one that I need!!

RE: Lemieux for Lemieux
I will look at my doubles and see if I can help you out. I'm at 800 now myself and would love to add to my PC

if YOU NEED ANY OF THESE PLEASE LINC ME TO YOUR OTHER TRADERS .... THANKS

2002 MARIO LEMIEUX PIT CC1 TOPPS COAST TO COAST
2008 MARIO LEMIEUX PIT 181 BD QUADRUPLE DIAMOND
2008 MARIO LEMIEUX PIT 570 OPC RETRO
2002 MARIO LEMIEUX PIT 80 UD UD CLASSIC PORTRAITS

(01-07-2014, 03:32 PM)lemario66 Wrote: Everyone,
I just finished updating the organize on here with all my Lemieux cards that I have, extra's for trade and all my wants. If you have any for trade see if we can make a deal. I am looking for any and all that I don't have. There are a lot of regular base that I still need so don't think it may not be one that I need. I will be starting to add back in other cards soon, but for now I am hoping to get some Lemieux collectors who want to trade to make something happen. LMK

BTW -- I do have a list of all other cards for trade on another site, which I can link you to if you have something we can deal for.

Thad
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

lemario66 so it looks like i have nothing for you. are you looking for any other penguin players cause you have some cards i need

I collect low end Autograph cards .....

cards2trade who are you looking for ?

lemieuxfan6666, only collecting Mario right now. I dabble in Ron Francis, but will only trade Lemieux for Lemieux.

cards2trade, I have all those that you have listed.
My biggest collection is my Lemieux collection, I need tons so let me know!!!

I have over 2100+ different Lemieux's, surely you have one that I need!!

Lemieuxfan6666: sent you a PM
Please respond by PM if your interested in trading .... thanks