`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I bought over 600 boxes of new sealed baseball cards...

RE: So I bought over 600 boxes of new sealed baseball cards...

The majority of the final shipment finally came in! It was about 3 days late, and I was about pulling my hair out, but santa clause in brown shorts and a trolley knocked on the door last night. I updated the first post, but for those of you who don't want to have to hassle with seeing ALL the pictures again, here are the newbies:

[Image: 20131209_210354.jpg]

[Image: 20131209_183012.jpg]

[Image: 20131209_182942.jpg]

[Image: 20131209_182902.jpg]

[Image: 20131209_182838.jpg]

[Image: 20131209_182817.jpg]

[Image: 20131209_182744.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Man, just think of all the BGS/BVG Graded Nolan Ryans that I could buy with what you dropped on all those cases of cards. IF you're feeling extra giving & cheerful this Christmas, you can always contribute to my Nolan Ryan BGS/BVG addiction by PayPaling me with a monetary gift.

Really nice stuff!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

[quote='mouschi3' pid='2391839' dateline='1386609084']

Why yes, yes I am! It is wonderful being an eccentric billionaire, just ask my wife who is over at our miniature giraffe farm. Smile

You have a wife? And she allows this? Where does one find such a woman?

Congrats and good luck throughout the year selling and trading. "The Blaster Master"!!!!

Knowing myself, I couldn't buy that much and not indescrimitly go on a rippen rampage.....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

@savefenway, yes, my wife is truly a gem. I would say as long as I make money off of it all, and it doesn't take over our house, she doesn't mind. But then again, even if that weren't the case, I'm not sure if she would be dead set against it.

@phillies_joe - each year, I seem to open less and less. i have a bit of it out of my system now, I think. I try not to keep it ALL business though, because this is fun. Heck, if it weren't fun, I wouldn't be doing it.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Interested in trading for Nolan Ryan.
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2