`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about my BIG hit!!!

RE: Question about my BIG hit!!!
(12-07-2013, 11:42 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Thanks guys. Hey just sent me a text saying he wouldn't sell the card. Where am I going to find another one now? It's a freakin 1/1!!
You mean you were the Dave Parker defective card super-collector the whole time? Man, this is like an episode of Scooby-doo!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(12-07-2013, 10:42 PM)Sargieboy Wrote: Well "Actually" I am a retired US Army First Sergeant and currently work in the Aerospace industry. You are "dismissed" now.
Wow and u are talking sh#$ on a message board. unreal.
(12-07-2013, 10:58 AM)softball24_2011 Wrote: I hit a 2013 Panini Prizm Auto of Gary Sheffield #GS and serial numbered 24/25 BUT its signed by Dave Parker!!! So I was wondering what this card could be worth and is it possible its a 1/1 ???
I am more shocked panini has a product with 2 decent autos!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

So what if I am? What difference does it make in this forum? And my answer was in response to his addressing me as a "burger flipper". I just corrected him. But hey, thanks for your input...

(12-07-2013, 11:51 PM)petillo64 Wrote: You mean you were the Dave Parker defective card super-collector the whole time? Man, this is like an episode of Scooby-doo!
And I would have had that card at a bargain if it weren't for you snooping kids

(12-08-2013, 12:03 AM)phillies816 Wrote: And I would have had that card at a bargain if it weren't for you snooping kids
Haha. Well played, but the real question remains... Who is softball24_2011...

The mask comes off...

[Image: softball.jpg]
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(12-08-2013, 12:22 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Haha. Well played, but the real question remains... Who is softball24_2011...

The mask comes off...

It all makes sense now.
Kepler

Not sure why anyone who thinks this hobby is a dead-end and a waste of money would be signing up for a sports cards message board anyway. Sounds like a Troll to me.

(12-08-2013, 12:22 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Haha. Well played, but the real question remains... Who is softball24_2011...

The mask comes off...

I dont know...looks like she can actually hit though...

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

The mask comes off...

I like their road uniforms better.

The mask comes off...

Marla Hooch.............what a hitter