`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about my BIG hit!!!

RE: Question about my BIG hit!!!
(12-07-2013, 10:38 PM)softball24_2011 Wrote: Don't hate dip ***** because you probably flip hamburgers for a living and I have more money then your entire family could spend.
Whoa! Sorry there, captain money bags. So, you have all this money and you decided to invest your time in making money off flipping low-end, unlicensed panini product? All the really wealthy people I know do the exact same thing! Crazy...

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(12-07-2013, 10:28 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I have a Dave Parker Archives auto that my daughter stepped on a few months ago... It has a 1/1 crease down the middle-bottom now. No other Parker auto is creased exactly like this one.

I'll sell it to you for $40 and you could flip it to your Dave Parker defective-card super collector and make some good money! Let me know!!!
Sad part is that's probably the best card you own!

Anybody who says they make more money than everybody else is lying. People who actually have money don't have to let everyone else know. They're secure in simply knowing they do.
Kepler

(12-07-2013, 10:43 PM)softball24_2011 Wrote: Sad part is that's probably the best card you own!
I thought it was worthless until a few minutes ago. Just got a text from some guy that wants to buy it off me for $1,000! Awesome!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

@ Jared..... +1

[Image: Wimpy.jpg]
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

(12-07-2013, 10:43 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Whoa! Sorry there, captain money bags. So, you have all this money and you decided to invest your time in making money off flipping low-end, unlicensed panini product? All the really wealthy people I know do the exact same thing! Crazy...
I tell you what big talker. You can take yours and any other 3 family members bank accounts and put them up against mine and if you have more I will give you $10,000 cash. I don't flip low end cards dip sh$t i just happen to start buying cards because I have done did every other hobby and got bored with them. I can tell you this I will sell or give away every card I have because this hobby is as about as worthless as burning my money!

"I done did"... Hooked on "Ebonics" worked for him...

(12-07-2013, 10:46 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Anybody who says they make more money than everybody else is lying. People who actually have money don't have to let everyone else know. They're secure in simply knowing they do.
I don't brag just wanted to let everyone know I don't have to try and sell low end cards for a living. LMAO

(12-07-2013, 10:48 PM)softball24_2011 Wrote: I tell you what big talker. You can take yours and any other 3 family members bank accounts and put them up against mine and if you have more I will give you $10,000 cash. I don't flip low end cards dip sh$t i just happen to start buying cards because I have done did every other hobby and got bored with them. I can tell you this I will sell or give away every card I have because this hobby is as about as worthless as burning my money!
I need some money since you are burning / thowing it away....seriously. Us poor people do scream that we don't have any money. I could use the $10,000 cash. Please help a poor, card collecting lost soul out this holiday season!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.