`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently??

RE: Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently??
(02-25-2014, 10:18 AM)branesergen Wrote: I posted this thread and let people know in his thread there and he PM'd me saying maybe I should check with those in the break as every one has been taken care of - so Boje - Did you pay for breaks and if so have you been refunded?
As of yesterday, I hadn't, but I just checked my Paypal account, and it appears that I just received a payment today for what I had paid him as a matter of fact. Sounds like I'm all good now! Thanks for asking him about it since i don't have an account on the other board.

(02-25-2014, 10:18 AM)branesergen Wrote: I posted this thread and let people know in his thread there and he PM'd me saying maybe I should check with those in the break as every one has been taken care of - so Boje - Did you pay for breaks and if so have you been refunded?
I was paid back in full.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I talked to him and believe his story. Glad everyone was taken care of.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Glad to see this had a happy ending! Smile Seems like some shady misappropriation of funds took place, but at least he had the decency to make it right.

I also was payed back all is good
Photobucket

I had to file a charge back with PayPal and wait about a month and a half to FINALLY get my money back.....he never made any attempt to refund me......like charles said......Still scum
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Just an FYI for those who are interested... hes got a sale thread over on BO... maybe trying to make some cash to pay people back.... maybe not

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(02-26-2014, 03:05 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Just an FYI for those who are interested... hes got a sale thread over on BO... maybe trying to make some cash to pay people back.... maybe not
I blew him up in one of his threads yesterday but after hearing his story I can understand why it happened if it is indeed true. One of those impossible so it must be true type stories. There has been clarification that at least the cause is true just by some posts in this thread. I retracted my statements based on things that have come to light.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC