`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently??

Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently??
I know this really isn't an issue that Beckett itself can do anything about, but has anyone spoken with ZeroDave recently? I attempted to get into a break with him for Inception a while back, and he's dropped off of the face of the Earth. Since he had good feedback here on trading and on selling on eBay, and some other people had gotten breaks from him before, I figured I'd give him some break business. Now I'm out 68 bucks Sad He was on the boards after several attempts to contact him, and now hasn't been on since November 13th. He even went so far as to sell some of the spots on eBay and he didn't even try to work things out with one of the buyers, and got negative feedback for it. To make things worse, his email for Paypal no longer works, and his breaking site is completely gone now, his twitter account hasn't been updated, and his streaming account has been closed down. It's been over 45 days since I sent payment, so I can't even do anything through Paypal about it, so in that respect, I know I'm SOL, but figured I'd check to see if anyone on here still has contact with him.

Just goes to show that even dealing with someone who has a positive reputation, you don't always know if they are actually going to follow through. I definitely don't hold any ill will towards Beckett for this, they have a no breaks on the site policy probably to try to prevent this. But, I had good luck with other people doing breaks, and thought I'd give Dave a chance after going to his break site. Looks like I picked the wrong person to trust, apparently.

Anyhow, maybe I might luck out and he comes on here and decides to send a refund for it after seeing this, or someone still is in contact with him and can find out what happened.... I know, not likely, but couldn't hurt to post about it and see.

RE: Has anyone heard from ZeroDave recently??
Wow he was one of the good ones. Sad to see him flip to the dark side Sad Did you try ebay still? Maybe call them? If you paid with your credit card thru paypal you can still file a chargeback with them. Hope you can get it back.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

If you paid with paypal do a charge back now. You have 45 days to do so to get your money back.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(12-02-2013, 04:52 PM)branesergen Wrote: If you paid with your credit card thru paypal you can still file a chargeback with them.
if you did pay with a card through paypal I believe you have up to 13 months to file for a chargeback.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Well, bad thing is, I didn't go through eBay to get the spots, I just sent him 2 payments through Paypal... One was a gift payment, one was a purchase payment, so that we could split the costs to send them (and I paid for one through a credit card, and one from my bank account). But, I have 360 positive experiences on eBay, over 100 here, and around 30 breaks that were successful purchases from other breakers, and nary a really bad experience, so I guess I was bound to come across one bad one, right?

Hadn't thought about doing a charge back through the credit card, may have to look into that.

bgt masters of tikid: I sent the payment back in the beginning of September, unfortunately, so the 45 days is out, and one of the payments was a gift so that I didn't make him pay for all of the paypal fees (sucks to be the nice guy sometimes), so I wouldn't even really be able to contest that one.

There's a "crap"storm over on Facebook about this. I'd ask Aviat0rshades about it.

He went rogue bud, you weren't the only one that got took. File chargebacks if you still can.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(12-02-2013, 07:37 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: He went rogue bud, you weren't the only one that got took. File chargebacks if you still can.
ok, well, that sucks. yeah, sounds like I'll definitely be looking into it. was hoping it was just a misunderstanding or something. thanks for the info guys

(12-02-2013, 07:45 PM)bojesphob Wrote: ok, well, that sucks. yeah, sounds like I'll definitely be looking into it. was hoping it was just a misunderstanding or something. thanks for the info guys
If he went rogue and there are multiple charges against his paypal account then I would get on the phone with them ASAP as with multiples they can see its happening and are more apt to help you even with the gift payment.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

He owes money on 3 different breaks to people...

(12-02-2013, 07:48 PM)branesergen Wrote: If he went rogue and there are multiple charges against his paypal account then I would get on the phone with them ASAP as with multiples they can see its happening and are more apt to help you even with the gift payment.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.