`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't take this any more. Done trading for a while.
Big Grin 
RE: I can't take this any more. Done trading for a while.
That is why you go to the USPS website and file a complaint on both of the Post Offices. I sorry that you keep getting hosed.
(11-22-2013, 09:50 PM)rentzington Wrote: Completely agree, for the past month my mail has been arriving at about 8pm. And for a week every trade or eBay purchase coming to me would show delivered for days and I hadn't received it. So I went and talked to the delivery supervisor who basically said he can't comment until he speaks to the driver ( though the nice guy and the front desk basically told me it likely got delivered to the wrong address and they have tons of new people)

Based on the supervisor he said they are supposed to deliver anything with tracking to the door...which never happens.

Suddenly after I went and talked to them I get 3 yellow envelopes all bundled in a rubber band with something written on the front that I assume is some internal code for we f'd up

I've had this happen two more times since then, shows up days later bundled with a rubber band
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

(11-23-2013, 03:31 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Sorry for the situation. I got your cards in 4 days on simple envelope from CA to Puerto Rico. I can't complain from the local post office, but I do agree with you that there has to be a few incompetent workers in your post office. Thanks again for the cards.
Yeah, Francisco, thanks ... makes me think I should ALWAYS just send in a PWE ... but obviously, a member who wanted to be a doosh could always just say they never got it.

So, I'm screwed there, too.
(11-23-2013, 05:57 PM)jonathani Wrote: I'm sure you insured all your packages. Why wouldn't you? So, things should be covered.
I'm hoping you're kidding, and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I'm pretty sure $2.97 (or $1.64 PayPal, blah blah blah, I know) should be sufficient.

Especially with tracking.

Especially since when I send it completely untrackable and uninsured for 46 cents in a PWE it gets there just fine.

But thanks though. Really.
(11-23-2013, 06:10 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Haha. I have had zero negative experiences with PWE. Even when a jacka$$ on the bay sent a card without so much as a penny sleeve protecting it.

Meanwhile I've had a priority box arrive looking like they played soccer with it until it fell apart (luckily the cards remained in the box due to some newspaper stuffing and two first class packages "delivered" to someone else's house or the mailman's pocket.
Yeah, I get the feeling (obviously) that it just draws more attention to it the more you try to protect it and insure it.

A PWE? Phhhsss. Who cares?

That sucks to lose a highly esteemed and very well-respected member of the trading community here but I can understand your frustration. On a slightly more positive note, we finally got our Gwynn after about 10 days.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(11-25-2013, 07:04 PM)aprirr Wrote: That sucks to lose a highly esteemed and very well-respected member of the trading community here but I can understand your frustration. On a slightly more positive note, we finally got our Gwynn after about 10 days.
I'm feeling a little better today, as 2 of the 4 "limbo" trades have reached their destinations.

But, I'm pretty sure I'll never see the one that's been missing since the end of September, and the other one still in limbo is one I REALLY would like to receive, as it has 3 cards that I've been wanting for a long time.

That's sweet on the Gwynn ... you gotta scan of that one?

(11-25-2013, 07:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'm feeling a little better today, as 2 of the 4 "limbo" trades have reached their destinations.

But, I'm pretty sure I'll never see the one that's been missing since the end of September, and the other one still in limbo is one I REALLY would like to receive, as it has 3 cards that I've been wanting for a long time.

That's sweet on the Gwynn ... you gotta scan of that one?
We got the last one in the mail today that we were waiting on. There is a scan of all our recent additions in our mailday post. Check it out, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(11-25-2013, 07:34 PM)aprirr Wrote: We got the last one in the mail today that we were waiting on. There is a scan of all our recent additions in our mailday post. Check it out, man!
Sweet man, I'll check it out.