`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't take this any more. Done trading for a while.

RE: I can't take this any more. Done trading for a while.
(11-22-2013, 11:29 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Just busted the box yesterday.....no scan, don't even bother anymore really.....my auto is a teo refractor /150
Well, if you're up for sending it, I'll kick a quality Raider back your way ...

Think there are some Reggie blues on the bay....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(11-22-2013, 11:30 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Think there are some Reggie blues on the bay....
That would require me trusting my PO to deliver something to my house.

Not going to happen.

Call me "Mr. PWE" from now on, baby!

Sorry to hear all this BS RJ! I feel your pain man , I guess I've been lucky. I hope everything works out for you eventually.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(11-23-2013, 01:54 AM)minitracer Wrote: Sorry to hear all this BS RJ! I feel your pain man , I guess I've been lucky. I hope everything works out for you eventually.
It will one way or another. Good news is they won't get any more of my money.

Man, not much I can say. Don't expect a response back, but I hear and feel your frustration. Hang in there!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I'm kinda going through the same thing right now. Trader here sent my end October 28 with tracking. Shows that it departed Texas on Oct 28 and then it just disappears. How the heck does that happen? I really feel bad for the person who sent it because he feels bad it didn't get here. Of course, USPS is giving him the run-around. They are a joke and I can understand why they are bankrupt.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Sorry for the situation. I got your cards in 4 days on simple envelope from CA to Puerto Rico. I can't complain from the local post office, but I do agree with you that there has to be a few incompetent workers in your post office. Thanks again for the cards.

I'm sure you insured all your packages. Why wouldn't you? So, things should be covered.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(11-22-2013, 11:39 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That would require me trusting my PO to deliver something to my house.

Not going to happen.

Call me "Mr. PWE" from now on, baby!
Haha. I have had zero negative experiences with PWE. Even when a jacka$$ on the bay sent a card without so much as a penny sleeve protecting it.

Meanwhile I've had a priority box arrive looking like they played soccer with it until it fell apart (luckily the cards remained in the box due to some newspaper stuffing and two first class packages "delivered" to someone else's house or the mailman's pocket.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint