`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flawless vs Immaculate vs National Treasures

RE: Flawless vs Immaculate vs National Treasures
(11-17-2013, 01:36 PM)quavis Wrote: If you have two year old redemptions, contact them with an email and they will replace them. Youll have them in a week or so.
haha that's hilarious considering the fact that i sent in a handful of exchange redemption autograph in 2017 and panini never sent me a single one of those cards. i've tried calling them, emailing them, facebook messaging them, and i've received zero emails or phonecalls back from panini. i've tried contacting them over 10 times the past 2 years and they never answer their phone (they send you to voicemail) and they ignore facebook messages, emails and they ignore facebook posts (tons of people post on their facebook about not receiving redemptions and they just ignore everyone) probably because they've been selling a product that they can't actually produce. this is beyond false advertising. they've pushed a lot of people i know completely away from the hobby entirely because of this.

How are you people finding these 6-year-old threads, LOL

(12-20-2019, 12:43 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: How are you people finding these 6-year-old threads, LOL
And 6 years later the debate rages on. LOL

Plus, now there's Impeccable (and a few other high end sets, but they don't matter) which I think is superior to Immaculate at around the same price point.
Currently looking for rare Sean Doolittle cards
1992 & 1996 Dream Team autos and relics
Bay Area High School and College star autographs