`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!Willing to take up to 5 cards for Pujols Auto Jersey /50

TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!Willing to take up to 5 cards for Pujols Auto Jersey /50
Running REALLY low on baseball tradebait so would prefer nice baseball, but will also look at football The main guys I collect are Wilson, Kaepernick, and Luck in football, also possibly Griffin. I am lookng for star autos in baseball and am willing to take up to 5 cards in trade for this. I prefer checking org's over getting blindly offered cards in a deal so if you're interested feel free to post and I;ll send over an offer with cards I can use.

/50#d
[Image: PujolsAlbertAutoJsy_zpsf726c4f4.jpg]
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Need some nice tradebait. Willing to take up to 5 cards for Pujols Auto Jersey /50
Not sure I have enough anymore but feel free to browse my org

RE: Need some nice tradebait. Willing to take up to 5 cards for Pujols Auto Jersey /50
Me too
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Please check me

How much are you looking to get out of the Pujols?
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

You can check me on it

You can add me to your list to check as well

Kind of interested... check away.... Smile

Check me!
2012 Allen & Ginter Mini Auto Set: 96/123 (78% Complete)
2012 A&G Framed Relic Set: Just need Gehrig, Clemente, and Aaron
2012 A&G Master, Mini Set Builder

(10-25-2013, 01:20 AM)Neifert Wrote: Not sure I have enough anymore but feel free to browse my org
I didn't see enough to get a deal done for it.

(10-25-2013, 06:16 AM)elberson Wrote: Me too
I didn't see enough to get a deal done.

(10-25-2013, 07:47 AM)Hindu12 Wrote: Please check me
I liked several things, open offer sent.

(10-25-2013, 08:55 AM)accfan01 Wrote: How much are you looking to get out of the Pujols?
As long as I can use the cards I am getting and they are all $50+ BV I am looking to trade at even BV.

(10-25-2013, 08:56 AM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: You can check me on it
Do you have anymore Wilson, Kaepernick, or Russell's for trade by chance? Really didn't see anything listed anymore that was mid range or higher listed.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.