`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!Willing to take up to 5 cards for Pujols Auto Jersey /50

RE: Need some nice tradebait. Willing to take up to 5 cards for Pujols Auto Jersey /50
(10-25-2013, 09:38 AM)rittmer23 Wrote: You can add me to your list to check as well
Only saw a few low end cards listed do you have any mid-highend for trade?
(10-25-2013, 09:46 AM)Sargieboy Wrote: Kind of interested... check away.... Smile
Shot you an open offer. Let me know if any of those cards are for trade.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Need some nice tradebait. Willing to take up to 5 cards for Pujols Auto Jersey /50
No, I'm pretty much tapped out on those players.

(10-25-2013, 12:15 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I didn't see enough to get a deal done for it.

I didn't see enough to get a deal done.

I liked several things, open offer sent.

As long as I can use the cards I am getting and they are all $50+ BV I am looking to trade at even BV.

Do you have anymore Wilson, Kaepernick, or Russell's for trade by chance? Really didn't see anything listed anymore that was mid range or higher listed.

Feel free to check me as well. Thanks.

(10-25-2013, 07:10 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: No, I'm pretty much tapped out on those players.
Alright well let me know on that Harper when you get chance.

Check me too please.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Saw all sorts of things I could use. Shot you an open offer, feel free to send over some sort of counter. Thanks.

Can you check me too? Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

I already have several offers out for this card, but I'll give you a look shortly.

Apparently still shopping this. Thought I had a deal lined up but I guess not just going to play it first person to agree to a deal gets it. Anyone else interested shoot me an offer?

Check me for it.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry