`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Accidental Nick Foles collection....oops

Accidental Nick Foles collection....oops
Am starting to process through the collections ive bought in the past few months ( a lot of them ) and started to notice a bunch of Foles stuff. So I went back and pulled as much as I could find. I bought a lot of this a month to 3 months ago so I didn't pay much for it.

Guess ill sit on it a little while longer I suppose!

[Image: Scan_Pic0001_zps5fdff3ee.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0002_zpsf15399fa.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0004_zps9f38f2c2.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0003_zps84b479f5.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0005_zpsfcdb03a9.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Accidental Nick Foles collection....oops
hey, if your coming to that show next month, bring me all your patritos stuff you find, especially maroney and colvin if you can find them.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(10-16-2013, 09:10 PM)mrdub Wrote: hey, if your coming to that show next month, bring me all your patritos stuff you find, especially maroney and colvin if you can find them.
Idk who colvin is lol. And I can see what maroney I have...bring me a big chunk of stuff to buy lol

rosevelt colvin is his name, he played for the pats and bears and i believe for the colts as well, he doesnt have many cards, i think only like 90 total diff cards lol.

ill bring as many things as i can carry lol, i got atleast 5 colberts for you as well.

Sweet. Im also looking for bulk base cards if you have any. I like to buy them buy the 5k count box
(10-16-2013, 09:56 PM)mrdub Wrote: rosevelt colvin is his name, he played for the pats and bears and i believe for the colts as well, he doesnt have many cards, i think only like 90 total diff cards lol.

ill bring as many things as i can carry lol, i got atleast 5 colberts for you as well.
Also no need to bring it all into the show. I can always load it up from your car if you bring base

that i can help u with as well

all sports all years?

WOW! I was looking at the cards first and didn't even see who had all of those! Dang man, great stuff!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(10-16-2013, 10:07 PM)mrdub Wrote: that i can help u with as well

all sports all years?
I "need" the stuff from the past couple years. But the oldest Ill take is 2005 on base. But I can use all serial number cards and junk jerseys/autos.

I don't give too much cash wise on the base so your better off trading it to me.
(10-16-2013, 10:10 PM)pudge27t Wrote: WOW! I was looking at the cards first and didn't even see who had all of those! Dang man, great stuff!
haha I like the exquisites!

well cuz i got a case worth of base from 06 UD baseball, just collecting dust. only stuff i took out of it i believe are red sox rc's and the autos.

oh i def be down to trade it, that dont matter to me.

Nice stuff ya got there Wink
Eddie George Super Collector